Get It Signed.

Banning him shows to the world that Celtic are bigger that Scottish football and that they can Bend the SFA to their will. This player was not punished St the time of the offence, rightly or wrongly. The referres decision must stand and be adhered to. If the ban is up held it makes a mockery of our game and sets a very dangerous precedent in that any decision can be called into question after the game and be changed to suit the ends of the loosing side.

I am a genuine fan of football and Rangers.

This is potentially one of the most damaging precedents to have been set in the history of football. A professional football club has officially, and probably for the first time, been allowed to influence the choice of referee in a professional football match under FIFA's jurisdiction.

As a football fan and Rangers supporter I have no problem with this being in the Bear's Den as there is a potential effect on all clubs in the world, not just Rangers if this decision were to stand unopposed and uncommented on.

Stand up and be counted as a Gers fan, and a fan of football in general, and get that signature added

Couldn't care less about Scottish football other than us obviously it is dying shit like this is quickening up the demise and hopefully our exit.

I don't have a problem with the thread but it is nothing to do with Rangers its an ICT vhermin issue therefore General Sports is where it belongs