Next in line to the throne

Dickie

Seeing as it was such a success the last time would it not be a good idea to let mccoist pick his replacement. I think it's the least we could do as a reward for his sterling work as manager these last couple of years. Also it would mean we would not need to change our well tried and trusted system of playing. My apologies if bp9 has already suggested this elsewhere

Seeing as it was such a success the last time would it not be a good idea to let mccoist pick his replacement.

Has Ally suggested anyone? Personally I'd like Billy Davies to come forward and state publicly that he'd take the job on. That puts even more pressure on McCoist because we've got his replacement breathing down his fucking neck.

Seeing as it was such a success the last time would it not be a good idea to let mccoist pick his replacement. I think it's the least we could do as a reward for his sterling work as manager these last couple of years. Also it would mean we would not need to change our well tried and trusted system of playing. My apologies if bp9 has already suggested this elsewhere

Aye right you are.....

McCoist cant even pick a starting 11 in their proper positions ffs