Dundee Utd

bluesteel

Aye. Just read that on BBC:

SFA to divert Rangers cup tie money cash to Dundee United

By Jim Spence BBC Scotland

The Scottish FA has told Dundee United they will receive £35,000 of the outstanding money from their Scottish Cup tie against Rangers in February.

This payment has been offset from broadcasting revenue that, under normal circumstances, would have been distributed to Rangers.

Rangers entered administration 11 days after the cup tie at Ibrox on 5 February, which Dundee United on 2-0.

The SFA issued a notice of complaint against Rangers for not paying United .

The club and its owner Craig Whyte were due to appear at a hearing relating to that and other charges last week but it has been delayed .

May it bring them nothing but misery.

Thank you. Never knew that.

Not a problem.

I may be able to help you with some background info' on another heavy-duty Tarrier club - Nonce FC.

Founded in 1826, long before football was invented, it was the brainchild of an ex-Parish priest called Brother Wardrobe, who saw that young RC men were stripping off and having fun chasing a ball with their Protestant friends.

Brother Wardrobe thought to himself, "Sure now, I'm havin' some o' 'dat!" (he was Welsh) and so started a private club and called it 'Semtex Athletic & Stripping Down To Your Undies Club', which late became the present Nonce FC after Brother Wardrobe was eventually arrested for lewd and libidinous behavious towards semi-naked young men.

:D

Thus endeth the history lesson.

Not a problem.

I may be able to help you with some background info' on another heavy-duty Tarrier club - Nonce FC.

Founded in 1826, long before football was invented, it was the brainchild of an ex-Parish priest called Brother Wardrobe, who saw that young RC men were stripping off and having fun chasing a ball with their Protestant friends.

Brother Wardrobe thought to himself, "Sure now, I'm havin' some o' 'dat!" (he was Welsh) and so started a private club and called it 'Semtex Athletic & Stripping Down To Your Undies Club', which late became the present Nonce FC after Brother Wardrobe was eventually arrested for lewd and libidinous behavious towards semi-naked young men.

"He was Welsh" :lol:

Not a problem.

:lol:

History lessons at school were never this amusing. Bolsheviks my arse!