£1.25 a week will save gers

ok first post so go easy!

as the title says this is all it would take to save rangers! and have them stronger than ever!

well you may think am mad but listen out!

there are supposed to be fans all over the world who support rangers, now how do we contact them?

Well what i have been thinking lately is if whoever is in charge of rangers just now or whoever buys the club can do some real marketing and recruit 1 million fans world wide to subsribe just £1.25 a week ie £5 a month for life, this would generate £5million a month for the club and £60 million a year! every year! with the right person dealing with this it can work and not be just a pipe dream really this can happen!

Now who would we get in touch with this to get the ball rolling, if the club is run right rangers can be massive!

thoughts please!

The ideas decent but the actual numbers are woeful. We couldn't get 50,000 to attend a CL qualifier, what chance 20x that number committing to financially aiding the club.

Also, as was seen with the red and black scarves, many won't pay a penny to help unless they get a scarf, or a free ticket, or a t-shirt.

The ideas decent but the actual numbers are woeful. We couldn't get 50,000 to attend a CL qualifier, what chance 20x that number committing to financially aiding the club.

Also, as was seen with the red and black scarves, many won't pay a penny to help unless they get a scarf, or a free ticket, or a t-shirt.

Yep i know people always are looking for something in return, so how about £5 a month and you have an id number this is entered into a monthly draw where the winner will pocket £250,000 this would still generate £54million a year for the club!

Rather have one of the pies.

I hear Killie are doing a deal that if you buy a pie you also get a youth player free, we should look to this to optomise our profit and sell the youth player to celtic, I hear they love them young over in the east end.