CH 4 Interview with Admin - very anti Rangers

nvager

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I saw the link, I was trying to think of someone who's initials were CH and who had lots of dollars who were anti-Rangers, I was totally baffled :lol:

Mate, the tears are running down my eyes here!. I just realised I spent a few seconds figuring this title before opening it.

I don't actually mind the journalist in question focusing on last tax revenue due to Whyte and potentially the big tax case but it's the fact the whole interview is focused around sporting integrity & the loss of tax funds.

A more balanced view would be asking questions about the future, Miller's plans for the future, how soon the CVA is likely to be discussed.

I don't mind journalists asking hard questions and putting the views about loss of tax revenue and sporting integrity to the administrators, I do mind when that is solely what the interview focuses on (tu)

I don't actually mind the journalist in question focusing on last tax revenue due to Whyte and potentially the big tax case but it's the fact the whole interview is focused around sporting integrity & the loss of tax funds.

A more balanced view would be asking questions about the future, Miller's plans for the future, how soon the CVA is likely to be discussed.

I don't mind journalists asking hard questions and putting the views about loss of tax revenue and sporting integrity to the administrators, I do mind when that is solely what the interview focuses on (tu)

I mind his buddy buddy routine with our rivals.

Please tell me this rhodent was not allowed inside Ibrox to interview the administrators? That story makes out he was the one standing next to the pitch in front of the stand asking the questions. After everything he has said and done int he last few months, we give him this space and time?

The guy doesn't even hide it -

"Non Rangers fans sense a massive sell out in which the plc will end up liquidated, the taxpayer shafted, RFC in the Premier League with few big punishments and any kind of sporting morality out the window." - Alex Thomson,

I mind his buddy buddy routine with our rivals.

Have never seen it so couldn't comment mate.

Been reading the wholly negative opinion most posters have of him and this was the first time I actually listened to him. Not even read an article yet and he appeared very impartial on the most part (tu)