Im Confused About John Brown?

Last week he wanted Celtic fans to own Rangers

This week he wants Rangers fans to own Rangers

He has called out Charles Green on naming his investors and has ran to the media to make sure everyone in Scotland has heard him however he himself is refusing to name his backers?

Now he's telling fans to walk away and cancel season tickets, Fans for the past 2 or 3 days have been having a go at the traitor players and quite rightly so for walking away yet now because Bomber (The legend, Since when did he become a legend? Played in the 9ir team that's it not a legend in my eyes) says dont buy your season tickets people are cancelling and putting the club into further turmoil.

Help me understand Brown!

In a situation like this, 'if you knew what I knew' isn't really good enough at all.

Innuendo and insinuation is not going to cut it for anyone with a pair of brain cells to rub together. Green is the man in the box seat. If anyone wants to change that, they should buy him out through negotiation, or if they have real concerns, they should say what they are.

Or do we only demand the truth from some people and not others?

Brown has an obligation to tell the supporters what the secret is, or to apologise if he's making it up.

That's why they call these things "secrets" - he's sworn to secrecy by someone he can't tell us about.

Keep up with the programme Boss, furfuxsake. :sherlock:

Aye but he knows a big secret that if it got out would mean Green would be hunted for the rest of his days.

Sussed it bain is one of his investors......did he not come away with some shit that they had evidence on lurganchunt. Yet like brown he never let us in on it.

Sussed it bain is one of his investors......did he not come away with some shit that they had evidence on lurganchunt. Yet like brown he never let us in on it.

I'm with you in all of this ED, it seems "Rangers men" are big on soundbites but not so big on slapping down the cash! Very quick to criticise those who have though!

Brown may not be the best communicator but it all adds wieght to the mistrust of Green & co, he's asked Green to state who hold the Title Deeds of Ibrox & Murray Park, is he saying it's not Green & co who are the owners? if not we should all know who is

Stephen Hawkins is like a fucking newsreader in comparison :lol: :lol:

I'm with you in all of this ED, it seems "Rangers men" are big on soundbites but not so big on slapping down the cash! Very quick to criticise those who have though!

Exactly bud..........now he comes out hours after telling everyone that mckenna was the one to sort everything for us, he would never have taken him on, if he didn't know the guy........ then hours after that is knocked back he has this new worldwide backing plus powerful Rangers men .....calling out Green for answers..you would think to clear things up we would have named names re his investors and also this thing that Green said something to him and if known in public Green would be hunted.

And as for his ex team-mates..........just last week Gough was decrying the Rangers , now he is telling us this is the man to follow.

Poor poor opening of a sales pitch from him.

Has he not apologised enough re his apology to scottish football on behalf of Rangers

And here was me thinking a rotund gentleman with a penchant for a certain blazer was our "official spokesman!" A few jaffa cake crumbs will have been spluttered when said rotund read Brown's apology. He can read I take it - the rotund one? :uk:

And here was me thinking a rotund gentleman with a penchant for a certain blazer was our "official spokesman!" A few jaffa cake crumbs will have been spluttered when said rotund read Brown's apology. He can read I take it - the rotund one? :uk:

Don't be silly not one crumb of the jaffa delight has ever escaped that open and waiting mouthuk.gif

Exactly bud..........now he comes out hours after telling everyone that mckenna was the one to sort everything for us, he would never have taken him on, if he didn't know the guy........ then hours after that is knocked back he has this new worldwide backing plus powerful Rangers men .....calling out Green for answers..you would think to clear things up we would have named names re his investors and also this thing that Green said something to him and if known in public Green would be hunted.

And as for his ex team-mates..........just last week Gough was decrying the Rangers , now he is telling us this is the man to follow.

Poor poor opening of a sales pitch from him.

Top post as always mate - unfortunately wasted on many on this forum who are blinded by loyalty to former employees of our club- and merely for that fact alone! (tu)