Minico Must Now Back Off

Guardian

Given the way we have been misled over the accounts by the doom-mongers, Mini and his mob must now back off and leave the club in peace to get on with our rebuilding.

With their credibility shot completely now, surely all will get behind the board and get the club stabilised and back where we belong.

It's time to move on and leave the divisive chancers behind.

Not just Murray but all his poodles like Dingwall, Graham and the RST. The Blue Order and Union Bears should now back the board and so should the Sons of Struth.

The accounts show a reasonably ok performance with room for improvements.

However the key factors are that they backed McCoist with his signings and the exorbitant wages....including his own of £826,000 per year.

They have bought property which in turn should provide new revenue streams for the club.

They have invested in upgrades for the stadium and ergo the fans

They froze the season ticket prices when Green wanted to increase them.

They have made mistakes and are not perfect but they deserve the chance to carry on the decent work they have started.

However they won't be given the benefit of the doubt by the misguided arseholes intent on getting their own people in a blazer.

maybe these groups could say sorry and we can all move on. We are all Rangers, we all need to pull as one, we are building a better squad which will only get stronger. Let the cunts know we are ready to kick down the spfl fucking door when we arrive. certain clubs we all know what to do, that's why we have sky and bt, hit them in the pockets and spend the money on rangers? Follow follow

How the feck has everyone digested these so quickly and come to a conclusion?

It looks to me like we have a loss of about £35m, operating losses of £14m.

It will take a while to dig throught the finer detail and work out what our future state looks like!

Dont jump the gun just yet!

How the feck has everyone digested these so quickly and come to a conclusion?

It looks to me like we have a loss of about £35m, operating losses of £14m.

It will take a while to dig throught the finer detail and work out what our future state looks like!

Dont jump the gun just yet!

Beeling just doesn't sum you up any more

Beeling just doesn't sum you up any more

but , but I`ll wait and see etc etc. I`ll back the board if the results are decent.

"But they are decent "" but I`m sure I can find something bad"

Time for some posters to just hold up their hands or just to return to the swamp before it gets shut down.

These accounts are at first look absolutely disastrous, I'm amazed at the OP dismissing people who are highlighting this as "doom-mongers".

Two points which are clear and terrifying:

1) Even without the 4.2 million of non-recurring costs we have a deficit of around £10 million a year which means costs have to be slashed or income needs to be increased massively to fill that gap. So far the board have produced no tangible plan to do this and worryingly don't even appear that interested in tackling the issue.

2) It is clear that with current operating expenses and no credit line we will run out of funds very soon, I would guess although it is difficult to be specific due to unknown variables that this will happen at some point in February. There has been no plan produced by the board about how they plan to raise the necessary capital to avoid us running out of money and essentially becoming insolvent.

We need wholesale changes to the board as with the current lack of transparency and long term planning we have no chance of obtaining sufficient investment to stave off administration.

These accounts are at first look absolutely disastrous, I'm amazed at the OP dismissing people who are highlighting this as "doom-mongers".

Two points which are clear and terrifying:

1) Even without the 4.2 million of non-recurring costs we have a deficit of around £10 million a year which means costs have to be slashed or income needs to be increased massively to fill that gap. So far the board have produced no tangible plan to do this and worryingly don't even appear that interested in tackling the issue.

2) It is clear that with current operating expenses and no credit line we will run out of funds very soon, I would guess although it is difficult to be specific due to unknown variables that this will happen at some point in February. There has been no plan produced by the board about how they plan to raise the necessary capital to avoid us running out of money and essentially becoming insolvent.

We need wholesale changes to the board as with the current lack of transparency and long term planning we have no chance of obtaining sufficient investment to stave off administration.

"Vexatious, ineffective, frivolous"