Ally McCoist you are a coward

The Beast

Mate its my whole career. If my personal details become public I lose of everything. I work in the most secure places.

But I'm willing to expose my identity for a 10 minute recorded 1 to 1 with McCoist. That's my gamble I'm putting all of that on the line. Do you have any courage McCoist?

No but ex 1 para and now retired but a consultan to Mod and other departments with top level security clearance which would be fucked by being named in social media. But I would do that if I got the chance to go Q&A 1 to 1 with McCoist. (and I would go and join mates in afghan for 50k per 3 month tour)

I enlisted in 3 para. Transfered to 1.

Were you down for rememberance day in glasgow,we went over to the council building for free booze and food,as much as you could eat,then went to few pubs we were invited too,again for free.My brother served but isnt with us now so i get an invite so i can represent him.Was a great day.

No but ex 1 para and now retired but a consultan to Mod and other departments with top level security clearance which would be fucked by being named in social media. But I would do that if I got the chance to go Q&A 1 to 1 with McCoist. (and I would go and join mates in afghan for 50k per 3 month tour)

Calm doon wee man it's not worth screwing up your livliehood though I can certainly empathise with you and certainly feel your pain and hurt.

I said three years ago that McCostalot was a coward due to his team selections. Now I see him as a money grabbing coward who will not do what is best for the club as it may affect his bank balance.

Wish Charles Green had gotten rid of him when he was in charge.

I always find that if you have a top secret job them the best way to keep your identity secret is to tell everyone you have a top secret job.

I always find that when bears on here are beelin and some smart arse with a handful of posts comes across with sarky remarks, the newbie tends to turn out to be of mhanks persuasion, or soon gets ripped a new hole for being a cheeky cunt.Oh. Welcome.

The last three years going through the lower leagues have been hard to watch , we have been pissed on by many a wee team now and there doesn't seem to be any ideas of ways to correct it. McCoist is a legend to me but with every game he is gradually chipping away at that , go now

Mate its my whole career. If my personal details become public I lose of everything. I work in the most secure places.

But I'm willing to expose my identity for a 10 minute recorded 1 to 1 with McCoist. That's my gamble I'm putting all of that on the line. Do you have any courage McCoist?

you need to calm down mate, not worth losing your career over as Mccoist will still get his massive pay off,why not send a appropriate worded letter to the chairman or Lambias........chill we are all hurting.

Are aliens real?