***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you take a draw now fellas? Knowing that we'd be top by 1 point, and knowing Hibs have the ability to beat the scum.

Beats a loss, but honestly, I don't believe Hibs will do anything but roll over. A win is vital - anything less and I think our chance has flown.

Just heard Darrel King saying that when Grahame Chambers ran out to check the nets, there was things thrown at him from our fans. Lets not stoop to Celtics level. We are still gonna win this. WATP.

we are struggling.

I would take off Lafferty and put on Novo.

Lafferty is having a poor game and I do not think he should have gone down like a ton of bricks at the so called head butt. That led I believe to Bougherra getting a red rather than a yellow.

Davis is another one that needs to get going, as well as Mendes and Edu who could all do more.

I think I would bring on both Novo and Ferguson at half time.

Things are going awry and I think it all started with Lafferty's ridiculous antics.

Lafferty is having a poor game your having a laugh! <cr>

Poor game - got another player a red, that imo led to Bougherra's red and cant control the ball. Poor game. WTF do you think he has done well?

You can't blame lafferty for boughy's red , bougherra shouldn't have went in with the studs in the first place and the ref who shuld have some common sence and give bougherra his own punishment instead of asking the linesman who is biased towards us

we are struggling.

I would take off Lafferty and put on Novo.

Lafferty is having a poor game and I do not think he should have gone down like a ton of bricks at the so called head butt. That led I believe to Bougherra getting a red rather than a yellow.

Davis is another one that needs to get going, as well as Mendes and Edu who could all do more.

I think I would bring on both Novo and Ferguson at half time.

Things are going awry and I think it all started with Lafferty's ridiculous antics.

Lafferty is having a poor game your having a laugh! <cr>

Poor game - got another player a red, that imo led to Bougherra's red and cant control the ball. Poor game. WTF do you think he has done well?

It's Lafferty fault Bougherra slid in on the keeper and got sent off?

Lafferty has been our best player and the only one that looks like having a bit of urgency which is needed to win this title!

Writing him off for getting Aberdeen down to 10 is silly!

Just heard Darrel King saying that when Grahame Chambers ran out to check the nets, there was things thrown at him from our fans. Lets not stoop to Celtics level. We are still gonna win this. WATP.

ffs it was one of the red cards used in the display.

When Aberdeen went down to 10 men, Walter should have took off a defensive minded player and replaced him with an attacking minded player.

What does Walter do? Nothing...

That game was there for the taking early on, a chance to get a quick goal before they settled.

Walter is a bottler

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

ffs it was one of the red cards used in the display.

The fans where throwing red cards? Darrel didn't say what they were throwing mate.