***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our team has too many players who just don't have the bottle to play in a title winning side.

I think we need yet another clear out.

It's the same every year :anguish:

We need a complete clear out from top to bottom!

Damn right we do.

Guys like Ferguson, Boyd, Weir, McCulloch, Whittaker, Davis and Papac are considered as our senior and big game players.

However they have all been here for a number of campaigns and we are yet to win a league title.

Let's get a new management team, strip the squad, sell the players who can earn us a decent bit of coin and go out and identify proven winners.

Even if they are playing at the top end of a lower league i.e The Championship they are still likely to have more of a winning mentality than somebody who has been playing for a mid table Premiership side.

Boyd's had an absolute shocker and yet there are still some people in the ground jeering at the decision to take him off <cr>

From what i can see the whole teams having a shocker :lol:

Our team has too many players who just don't have the bottle to play in a title winning side.

I think we need yet another clear out.

It's the same every year :anguish:

We need a complete clear out from top to bottom!

Damn right we do.

Guys like Ferguson, Boyd, Weir, McCulloch, Whittaker, Davis and Papac are considered as our senior and big game players.

However they have all been here for a number of campaigns and we are yet to win a league title.

Let's get a new management team, strip the squad, sell the players who can earn us a decent bit of coin and go out and identify proven winners.

Even if they are playing at the top end of a lower league i.e The Championship they are still likely to have more of a winning mentality than somebody who has been playing for a mid table Premiership side.

Only problem is the finance to fund this rebuilding job. cause we'll sell cheap and buy dear.

Guest therabbitt
Boyd's had an absolute shocker and yet there are still some people in the ground jeering at the decision to take him off <cr>

From what i can see the whole teams having a shocker :lol:

At least some of the other players have had the ball and showed some effort. Boyd has been woeful.