Golf

kplfishtank

17 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was never a great lover of wishaw but when it's in good nick then it's ok.

Same the guy that told me said it was better than Colvilles but our place is a shithole the now or was when I played last week. 

Well played the eden today, after taking the game up at the beginning of the year it was probably not a good idea to go round with two guys who play off 2 & 5.

I could see they where wishing i hadnt played either hacking my way round. There smashing drives 300+ dropping there 2nd within couple feet.

Even sound there shots make is far different from mine. So after that im not sure if the game's for me pritty gutting to know your games so far behind

2 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

First seven holes a mixed bag, birdied 8 and it seemed to spur me on. Played pretty well after that

medal tomorrow so hopefully take that into it. 

I was the opposite today +2 though 7 holes n thinking score on today. Fast forward two holes and I was 9 over at the turn thanks to a quadruple bogey followed up with a treble bogey.

Wanted my mum to give me a cuddle at that point.

Terrible today got it going a little in patches but 80% of my shots are terrible. Wishaw was is stunning condition never usually a fan but that's the best I have ever seen it. To round up a shit day a dropped my phone and smashed the screen cracking day. 

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Terrible today got it going a little in patches but 80% of my shots are terrible. Wishaw was is stunning condition never usually a fan but that's the best I have ever seen it. To round up a shit day a dropped my phone and smashed the screen cracking day. 

No pun intended 

15 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I get freebies for there thru work. Cracking course. 

Hated it the first time I played it, enjoy it now, though the greens can be indifferent, one week really quick, the next week slow, for no reason except not cut

On 02/07/2017 at 8:02 PM, LiviGer said:

Just back from an amazing weekend at Machrihanish. Only played the dunes course but will be back to the other course. 

Great night in Campbeltown @Iandoc1975 In the aisla bar. Cheap as chips! £11.80 for 5 drinks ?

That sounds about right. Hope you enjoyed yourself. Next time your down get in touch and I will arrange to get you signed on for a £10. 

8 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

It's a good course and no real difficulties. Should score.

It is now developing into a good course, rough is now up and greens were slow. Disnae help my swing is a mess at the moment scored badly, a few shots away from handicap. 

6 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Going to play the medal this afternoon not expecting much but you never know. 

69 with a 6 up the last which is a very easy par 4 off a decent drive 3 putted it as well which is criminal but happy with a 69 played well had a putt for a 67 as well. 

Heading up to the practice range to get my head around bunkers again.

Had a nightmare on Saturday and need to get it fixed.

I think that I am not staying down on the shot, so hips lift and with it everything else lifts and by time you make contact you are half way up the ball.

Some hard graft required as I was blading a lot and even topped a couple, but it will come and I am confident that in next few weeks there is a scratch 74/5 in there as off the tee and putting I am pretty decent again.

17 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

69 with a 6 up the last which is a very easy par 4 off a decent drive 3 putted it as well which is criminal but happy with a 69 played well had a putt for a 67 as well. 

15 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Nett 68 for me tonight. Just a bounce game so hopefully I can play anywhere near that on Sunday in the medal. 

Good shooting gents.

Hopefully keep it going into the next medal.