Golf

kplfishtank

14 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

What is Rule 6-6b and Rule 6-6d ? 

Boy I know got disqualified yesterday for Rule 6-6b. Can't really understand it on the RandA website. 

Probably not checked his marker or markers signed his card before he signed and handed it in. Looks they haven't. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Probably not checked his marker or markers signed his card before he signed and handed it in. Looks they haven't. 

Should have made that clearer one guy got disqualified for Rule 6-6b and another person for Rule 6-6d no idea if they were playing together. 

Got Fowler at 22/1 and Matsuyama at 35/1. Hope Fowler can do it bigger stake but he's running out off holes. Looking at both Matsuyama and Kuchar for British open the way they've played in today's conditions. 

15 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Should have made that clearer one guy got disqualified for Rule 6-6b and another person for Rule 6-6d no idea if they were playing together. 

The second rule is the one it does get complicated, though generally the exception on the rule book about signing a wrong score based on an unknown penalty is usually to protect professionals and the TV referees that are turning up. 

a little bit of consistency over the weekend. Gross 79 on sat, 78 on Sunday.  Got a little thinking about it on Sunday and bogeyed the 17 and 18th, but not to disconsolate as I am hitting the ball well and getting into good positions. I am still leaving shots out there so room for improvement

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

ok tie tonight in the 2 ball foursome. Fuckin getting the battle fever on. I need to win this because I go my hols on Wednesday and if I don't win it will ruin my holiday

(It wont really, but I would be well miffed)

Fucking no surrender cushy, leather the bastards!!

Give them fuck all.