Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the nokia site i"ve downloaded 5 different versions (different release dates and different record companies at the time) of Tina Turners The Best with my £4 x that by the 75x i"ve downloaded, all using different e-mail accounts, etc, blah blah blah + my 5 downloads from hmv, play, itunes, warchild and one i can't remember (tired).

Will all count? I'm sure my brother said all versions of The Best are collectively counted!

I googled nokia music code and found this code on moneysavingexpert: YKC9 QGP6 XZ8Z DD54 (just used this one a second ago, no probs) the one i got sent in a text on thursday works no probs: DHBQ-2LBM-96Q8-PD9W.

If anyone is like me, maybe you get kinda dyslexic when your tired, just double check you have entered the correct code..

I googled nokia music code and found this code on moneysavingexpert: YKC9 QGP6 XZ8Z DD54 (just used this one a second ago, no probs) the one i got sent in a text on thursday works no probs: DHBQ-2LBM-96Q8-PD9W.

If anyone is like me, maybe you get kinda dyslexic when your tired, just double check you have entered the correct code..

no i double checked the code it still doesn't work the 1st one anyway,not tried that other one though.

it worked m8. 00000042.gif

i clicked a different button this time. lol.