Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

manky mob are now downloading the top 4 in vast numbers to prevent us climbing any further.

thats how it's no fucking moving

Are they fuck, the only thing they do in vast numbers is shag kids. Its the rest of the UK downloading these tunes thats the problem.

manky mob are now downloading the top 4 in vast numbers to prevent us climbing any further.

Aye shite patter but it has already been in the papers and shit that they were trying to get YNWA to number one....they fuck themselves up!

This is the first song I have downloaded in years apart from loyalist tunes.

So, do people actually spend money buying tunes reguarly from itunes? :blink:

I do :(

Where do you download your loyalist songs from mate? I could be doing with beefing up my collection of loyaloake for after a night out :pipe:

I've never bought a song from iTunes either. Don't see why I would pay when I could go to other places to get it for free. :ph34r:

Where do you download your loyalist songs from mate? I could be doing with beefing up my collection of loyaloake for after a night out :pipe:

:crabflute:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1477876/a63de5c2/sharing.html

:crabflute:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/1477876/a63de5c2/sharing.html

:praise:

could be a shout to get this mentioned on socceram this morning,if people are made aware its for the troops as well as the gers clinching the title then surely it would get a decent last push before the charts on sunday?!!?? might be worth a try if anyone involved gets in touch with them. WATP

down to 7th on itunes! think it must be because everyone is downloading off nokia ect!

considering out position on all hte other charts though, i reckon we will defo be top 3 and quite possibly number one if we reclaim no 5 on itunes :wink:

down to 7th on itunes! think it must be because everyone is downloading off nokia ect!

considering out position on all hte other charts though, i reckon we will defo be top 3 and quite possibly number one if we reclaim no 5 on itunes :wink:

Aye hopefully!