New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

Maybe so, but it still indicates that where the most successful football team in the world no need to be embarrased on that.

No it doesn't. The name RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB indicates who we are.

:lol: OMG Don't be daft man ffs.

So you are saying that we are recognized by those 5 stars?? The question i get asked by people is "what does those stars mean above your badge?"

So you don't like that we have 5 stars above our badge? Winning over 50 titles is something we should be very proud of, not embarrassed by

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe so, but it still indicates that where the most successful football team in the world no need to be embarrased on that.

No it doesn't. The name RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB indicates who we are.

:lol: OMG Don't be daft man ffs.

So you are saying that we are recognized by those 5 stars?? The question i get asked by people is "what does those stars mean above your badge?"

So you don't like that we have 5 stars above our badge? Winning over 50 titles is something we should be very proud of, not embarrassed by

We should have had them for one season only.

Simples the stars are just wee reminder to all our enemys that we won the league 53 times, which means we are the most successful club in the world simples if that dosn't deserve a star what does.

And iam asking why are you embarrased of that. ?

Simples the stars are just wee reminder to all our enemys that we won the league 53 times, which means we are the most successful club in the world simples if that dosn't deserve a star what does.

And iam asking why are you embarrased of that. ?

I have explained it already man!!!!!

Its a brilliant top if you've still got a flat stomach...

Sadly I no longer have a flat stomach so won't be buying it! wacko.gif

Bad marketing idea if you ask me, we're not all skinny wee shits, especially people over 30. mad.gif

Its a brilliant top if you've still got a flat stomach...

Sadly I no longer have a flat stomach so won't be buying it! wacko.gif

Bad marketing idea if you ask me, we're not all skinny wee shits, especially people over 30. mad.gif

My six pack will look good in these :drool:

Can you get it without all the tennants pish or is that only kids sizes?

Why have the shorts got advertising on them , i dont ever recall a sponsor being on our shorts before.

I'll need to see it in person but im no really keen on it in the pictures.

Looks the same as the England top, which is a brilliant thing

Its the same material as well apparently.

to all those who doubted me - i told you so hahaha - just because it was dodgy photoshop - because they were not out - didn't mean they weren't the tops and I said the women who told me would not lie ! the 2nd top is black not 3rd its the red n white !21.gif ahhhhhhhhh i hate being right all the time lol00000042.gifuk.gif

No one said that the home top you posted wasn't real doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Are you retarded?

Are you thick - every top was questioned and now I have been proved right - so just take it and less of the cheek - eejit heedsmiley-gen014.giftongue.gif and when you see thhe 2nd & 3rd tops you will look like total pig ignorant - so called Bears - never been on a site where so many so called loyal Bears slate each other - bad crack thatdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

have a nice life biggrin.gif

No one questioned the home top or the red and white top because pictures of it were leaked in the papers and on the internet!

We're just laughing at the fact that you're telling us that black top is the one we'll be playing in next season.