Mancs at home

wee dennis is hh

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the thick cunt has been banned but i havefound one of his posts he denied he made

This was regarding Big Lee's new deal, which i wasnt exactly over the moon with myself, but fuck me that reeks absolute F*nian bastard. Maybe its cause im scum and a knuckle dragger i see it like that.

Btw see the guy that was posting as davie coopers both feet, why was he banned?

A bit off the original thread -

Big Cully had a great season for us last year (imo).

I for one was happy to see him put pen to paper rather than walk later for hee haw.

To take a pop at our management for this deal does reek of mischief making.

Big Lee's doing alright (for now (tu))

A bit off the original thread -

Big Cully had a great season for us last year (imo).

I for one was happy to see him put pen to paper rather than walk later for hee haw.

To take a pop at our management for this deal does reek of mischief making.

Big Lee's doing alright (for now (tu))

agreed mate

I know the thick cunt has been banned but i havefound one of his posts he denied he made

This was regarding Big Lee's new deal, which i wasnt exactly over the moon with myself, but fuck me that reeks absolute F*nian bastard. Maybe its cause im scum and a knuckle dragger i see it like that.

Btw see the guy that was posting as davie coopers both feet, why was he banned?

The guy was an arsehole he used to post on Follow Follow i'm sure he got exposed as a 16 year old kid just mouthing off.

I remember me and my mate geting off the bus just around Central

The Wetherspoons (Sir John Moore) and surrounding areas were carnage wi the cunts

We actually met 2 decent Man U fans looking for the best way to get to Ibrox because they didn't want to travel with 'those animals' as the guy put it

Cash......you really don't wanna say things like that

Admin i tried to repost that guy Cash 1873 post because saying stuff like that about FURURE games gets message boards shut down. Believe me

Guys that make posts like that are tims trying to make us look bad,no casual or guy with half a brain would post that on an internet forum.

Mate i can't use the report option. Probably summit to do with a problem my end. Any chance you can use the report function. it's not a god thing to have up on here

(tu)

Mate i can't use the report option. Probably summit to do with a problem my end. Any chance you can use the report function. it's not a god thing to have up on here

(tu)

I think it goes through anyway mate,i reported the last guy that said they were going to get done up here and i PM'd a mod just to make sure and they got it through.

Cash......you really don't wanna say things like that

Admin i tried to repost that guy Cash 1873 post because saying stuff like that about FURURE games gets message boards shut down. Believe me

We still don't know why the error message keeps coming up, but any reports that are made do come through. (tu)

We still don't know why the error message keeps coming up, but any reports that are made do come through. (tu)

Ok mate. It might be a problem my end then?

At least you are getting them which is what matters. Posts like that should be gone right away mate