***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Playing my new game as Hearts to try something different and a challenge.

Rangers have been downgraded pretty poorly in this game and even Walter is terrible and Celtic are unstoppable after this damn patch.

This is proof of how shit Rangers are now.

28kqxi8.jpg

And here is the team Sir Walter played,

zn691d.jpg

Edu right midfield :lol:

He usually plays Whittaker left mid aswell.

First season as Rangers with the Update was shocking...Managed to win the League Cup, beating Inverness 2-0, Both goals coming from Frazier Campbell. Knocked out of Europa League at the Quarter Finals 9-4 on Aggregate to Fenerbache, Pumped 7-1 away and won 3-1 at Ibrox. Came 3rd in the league, wasn't too bothered though as Defeating the Tims 3-2 on the final day allowed Hearts to win the league..both were on 75 points going into the games :craphead: Fucking Helicopter flew away again.

League Table :anguish:

z7h28.png

The Transfers.

10ribn4.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2 Just Started..

6pnts5.png

Alexander went to Arsenal for 475k and Healy also left on a Free.

Squad looks like this...

2vbas8i.png

23vky7q.png..

Hopefully have a decent run in the Europa and win The League Cup again...hoping to finally clinch the league title.

First season as Rangers with the Update was shocking...Managed to win the League Cup, beating Inverness 2-0, Both goals coming from Frazier Campbell. Knocked out of Europa League at the Quarter Finals 9-4 on Aggregate to Fenerbache, Pumped 7-1 away and won 3-1 at Ibrox. Came 3rd in the league, wasn't too bothered though as Defeating the Tims 3-2 on the final day allowed Hearts to win the league..both were on 75 points going into the games :craphead: Fucking Helicopter flew away again.

Managed to sign Craig Conway, Katlego Mphela, Tom Hateley, Matthew Booth and Chris Birchall on permanent deals - Costing £4million

Frees - Andy Van Der Meyde and Ben Alnwick

Loan Signings - Jonathan Dos Santos, Jeffren, Jordan Spence, Jerry Vandam, Ravel Morrison and Fraizer Campbell- Costing £760k in fees.

Sold - Broadfoot, McCulloch, Lafferty, Bougherra, Martin Zeman, Davis and Edu - Giving Me £10million

Released - Davie Weir and Velicka.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2 Just Started..

6pnts5.png

Alexander went to Arsenal for 475k and Healy also left on a Free.

Squad looks like this...

2vbas8i.png

23vky7q.png..

Hopefully have a decent run in the Europa and win The League Cup again...hoping to finally clinch the league title.

That skin is quality ! you got a link of that skin mate ?

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/fm2010/downloads/graphics/skins/649-steklo_x1.html

think thats it there mate...Theres 5 different images that can be set as main image....the champions league stars are the smartest though

It was the same sort of skin but the Champions League stars were not there and it was some pes stadium.

It was the same sort of skin but the Champions League stars were not there and it was some pes stadium.

Go to the top right hand side..theres a little pull out menu thing just to the left of the option buttons, click that and it should give you the 5 options and the option of 4 brightnesses.

After a long "hard" season, Weston-super-Mare sit proudly aloft the Blue Bet Square South.

Media Prediction: 22nd.

Final Position: 1st - by 30 points and a far superior goal difference.

BlueSquareBetSouthInformation_Stages.png

We are goin' up!

Won the league with Monaco on the last day to get a league and cup double. That in addition to my Champions League run gives me a £30m transfer budget to play with. My backline of Muratori, Puygrenier, N'Koulou and Mongongu is worth over £55m in the game :D

Laid out £25m on Neymar, which along with a few Bosmans, means that I'm lining up like:

Mbokani

Neymar Rakitic Faubert

Conca Haruna

Muratori Puygrenier N'Koulou Hendry

Amelia

:drool:

That's some team you have there. :pipe:

Hendry ffs, you just ballsed up and made me lose 1-0 in a friendly to Bastia of all teams. No wages for 2 weeks. Prick. :pipe:

:lol:

I promise never to do it again.

I signed Sergio Sánchez, a Spanish centre-half, from Sevillá for £750K and, a summer on, he's got Liverpool, Baynern, Genoa, Dortmund, Everton, Ajax and PSG after him.

I. Am. Ewan. Chester.

:lol: :lol:

'WEIR LEFT OUT AGAIN'

Davie Weir, forty-two year-old player/coach at Ibrox who hasn't started a game in about a year-and-a-half, is back page news for the seventeenth time after, once again, Craig Levein announces his Scotland squad.

Big Davie's a war veteran, he deserves better than this.

EDIT Fucking clubless Danny Swanson is in the squad, but there's not a place for John Fleck or Stevie Naismith. Cunting fuckwit, Levein.

Right so decided to start a game with The Rangers on 11.3.

I've got to the end of the summer transfer window, so i'll post a little update on how things are going at the moment.

Here are transfer dealings;

Transfers.jpg

I'm quite happy with that, bringing in a couple of talented players in Martin Zeman and Emmanuel Boakye, aswell as Sergio Araujo in on loan who looks a talent. I've got an arranged fee of £3m for Araujo if he impresses over the course of the season. I think I got good fees for Papac, Whittaker and Lafferty who I thought I could replace with ease. However although I did replace Lafferty and Whittaker, I failed in a bid to sign Atouba from Hamburg due to problems with his work permit, so I haven't brung in a left-back. Although Gregg Wylde has done a more than capable job so far.

The Zeman transfer was quite bittersweet as I fought of competition from a certain European powerhouse to accuire his signature!

Zeman.jpg

Currently three league games into the new season and so far so good.

LeagueTable-1.jpg

Results.jpg

Dominated the three league games, even the Hibs game although it was only 2-1. Why are Dundee United so good? In their last game they went to Tynecastle and won 5-0. <cr>

Champions League is this;

ChampionsLeagueGroup.jpg

Barcelona will probably stroll it, although I think I could give Zenit a run for their money for 2nd place. Bursaspor and Kenny Miller will be back at Ibrox which I'll be looking forward to, but I think the first game away at the Camp Nou will be the marker of how my Champions League campaign will pan out.

A long post, but when you're talking about The Rangers you've got to into detail. Anyway that'll be me until after the January transfer window, well unless something worth posting comes up.

started a new one earlier this week with the update, John Flck doesnt seem to be the wonderkid anymore, Ness and Wylde are amazing in mine. David Goodwillie is just a goal machine. After the first season i got Victor Obina for a free after his contract ran up from West Ham. Got Bartley tied for a 2 year loan deal along with Diouf. Weiss went to celtic as i couldnt afford him :(