The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

rfc52 posted earlier that someone who he works with is close to AJ and he said that yesterday a lot of paperwork was done and its a step closer. Lets just hope its the truth.

No mate the guy knows someone who is close to AJ he isnt close to him.

Latest is that whyte has again failed to produce the total package as required by Minty, am also told that these mysterious lawyers of whytes, doing all the dotting, are indeed mysterious, invisible so to speak. :ohmy::21::sherlock:

Whyte has already shown proof of funding.

Latest is that whyte has again failed to produce the total package as required by Minty, am also told that these mysterious lawyers of whytes, doing all the dotting, are indeed mysterious, invisible so to speak. :ohmy::21::sherlock:

latest?

latest spangles lies you mean. walter mitty would get a red neck in you company.c

latest?

latest spangles lies you mean. walter mitty would get a red neck in you company.c

Fuck me if it isn't the spunKing defender, like I said you couldny get a rid neck wi' a blawlamp :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sherlock:

PS get yir ain patter ya rocket. :sherlock:

oh i think you will find i used the brass neck line to boss ages before you started in with your crystal ball.

Naw, it wiz shite you were spinning tae Boss, before he sorted you out, put your gas at a peep, by fuck that took some doing the amount of gas you leak.. :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

Naw, it wiz shite you were spinning tae Boss, before he sorted you out, put your gas at a peep, by fuck that took some doing the amount of gas you leak.. :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

boss has slinked of to lick his woulds after taking an almighty pounding. one he richly deserved. but at least boss is likeable.

boss has slinked of to lick his woulds after taking an almighty pounding. one he richly deserved. but at least boss is likeable.

As I recollect Boss was of the opinion he was being stalked by you, I have a good idea which sort of pounding he was happy to avoid.. :rolleyes::sherlock:

sccgers is full of shite. He's been wrong on numerous occasions.

I don't think that is very fair, sscgers has given some good stuff and everyone on FF trusts his info from his sources.SouthsideShug is also very close to some good sources, both confirm Mr Whyte has the funding in place, despite some saying he isn't very rich. He is a hugely successful man with many big money successes.

I wish all these people would stop pretending they know what is going on, they clearly don't.

Gotta agree. The amount of informed people who have been wrong on either juicy leads or scare stories the past few weeks is cringy.

We will know it's done when it happens. Until then this thread is all idle hearsay.

I don't think that is very fair, sscgers has given some good stuff and everyone on FF trusts his info from his sources.SouthsideShug is also very close to some good sources, both confirm Mr Whyte has the funding in place, despite some saying he isn't very rich. He is a hugely successful man with many big money successes.

FF confirmed that a £50m deal had gone through a couple of weeks ago. Why the delay in the announcement? Oh, that's right, it was all fucking bullshit! (tu)

Care to outline all his financial successes, as there seems to be very little in the public domain?

I would lock this thread until the deal is done....

GCL you siad it wouldnt happen mate and dismissed it outright! Has something changed or is the .... at the end meaning you still dont think it will?