The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Gonnae do us a favour and stop these kind of posts, its absolute pish-poor patter. :sherlock:

dae whit a want 00000042.gif

But tbh, this is how i've imagine negotiations happening, by letter laugh.gif I mean 6 months for a takeover? jesus! lets just hope for everyones sake its done tomorrow as Frankie suggests!

Sum what whats happened then for me :)

Not looked in here for days, as it became a joke.

Frankie informed us all that he has a very strong, reliable source who says that the deal will be tied up tomorrow.

Surely it wont be done on the morning of such a huge match for the club!

I would be VERY surprised if it was, but would we really be surprised by anything these days? I think this whole thing has been handled very badly, from the time the Club was 'put on the market', 'taken off the market', the Andrew Ellis bid and now this. There was a time when at Rangers you didn't know till it was done, with any matter.

I would be VERY surprised if it was, but would we really be surprised by anything these days? I think this whole thing has been handled very badly, from the time the Club was 'put on the market', 'taken off the market', the Andrew Ellis bid and now this. There was a time when at Rangers you didn't know till it was done, with any matter.

The only thing that surprises me at Rangers these days is good news!

That was the way it should be done, our club nowadays has so many imposters snitches, taigs and leaks its impossible to keep anything secret.

(tu)

My mate is there, says it is a company called SIS Live, he asked what was going on, was told that they only new it was big news. Maybe just maybe,

Think they are the satellite uplink provider mate. No even used google or anything for that :P

i dont care at all what anyone says in this thread about the takeover happening or not happening, like to read opinion , but all these knobs with sources i couldnt give a shit, ill stick to sky sports news thanks very much

i dont care at all what anyone says in this thread about the takeover happening or not happening, like to read opinion , but all these knobs with sources i couldnt give a shit, ill stick to sky sports news thanks very much

SSN 'sources' said it was 'done' 13 days ago.

SSN are as clued in as we are on here, and even less so than some on here.

Spew just said on RC " from insiders on the deal it is very close" then finished by saying " thats all i can say just now".

Spew on Propaganda? Fuck me, it must be close.

In all seriousness, they said things akin to that a while back.

142u7t0.jpg