The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

I hope Frankie is correct, but not getting my hopes up. Will believe it when I see it all done.

Having said that I would believe Frankie before most others on this forum.

I genuinely enjoy Frankies posts etc and i hope this doesnt bite him on the arse.

HOWEVER he is only passing info on and everyone should take it as they view it rather than gospel

if it happens it happens. good of frankie to post.

spangles rebuttal will be along soon.

I imagine Spangles would wait untill tommorow evening before trying to start his boring pots and pissing tripe :sherlock:

Hearing extremely strong information that the deal will indeed go through tomorrow.

Keep an eye on PLUS from tomorrow am folks!

Seems right (tu)

The reporter in the Herald mentioned it in his article about the UEFA stuff, he said the deal should be done in the next 2 days, with delays being caused by lawyers and interested parties holding out for the best deals.

As much as I respect Frankie and his reliability throughout this thread, I won't be holding my breath for this deal to go through tomorrow.

freebeertomorrow.jpg That is all.

PS....for those out of the financial loop, the london stock exchange does indeed have an office in Glasgow at the Regis suite in Buchanan street, clarity and factual accounting at all times. Fucked if I know how that would affect anything though. :sherlock:

PS....for those out of the financial loop, the london stock exchange does indeed have an office in Glasgow at the Regis suite in Buchanan street, clarity and factual accounting at all times. Fucked if I know how that would affect anything though. :sherlock:

From having a wee gander on line i cant seem to see anywhere that says it is still open

Im not one for accusing people of being taigs but you reek of it if your posts in this thread are anything to go by.

Im not one for accusing people of being taigs but you reek of it if your posts in this thread are anything to go by.

What makes you think I would give a fuck what a helmet like you thinks. :rolleyes::lol::pipe::lol:

Seems right (tu)

The reporter in the Herald mentioned it in his article about the UEFA stuff, he said the deal should be done in the next 2 days, with delays being caused by lawyers and interested parties holding out for the best deals.

aka 48 hours :rolleyes:

Dear Mr. Whyte,

Thank you for your encouraging response. I am pleased to hear that you're so close to finalising the deal.

Regards,

Mr. djw1992

P.S. You have 48 hours until I TP your house.

Dear Mr. djw1992,

Don't mention it.

As you might have heard Tuesday 19th April is in the pipeline for the deal to be concluded. However, don't get too excited. This deadline may come and go as the previous have, the club could be hit with another tax bill or I may be accused by Mr. Spangles that I "haven't a pot to piss in". Which I do by the way, it's beside my bed.

I hope, as much as you all, that the deal will be concluded sooner rather than later. The sooner Sir David Murray is gone, the better. However, on that note, we have to remember him for the good things he has brought to the club in his earlier years. The success achieved by the club in the past 20 years has been remarkable.

Anyway I must go now, needing to piss in my pot plus I have a meeting with the lawyers for the 54th day in a row. I hope too see your name crop up in the season ticket list for next season.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Craig Whyte.

Dear Mr. djw1992,

Don't mention it.

As you might have heard Tuesday 19th April is in the pipeline for the deal to be concluded. However, don't get too excited. This deadline may come and go as the previous have, the club could be hit with another tax bill or I may be accused by Mr. Spangles that I "haven't a pot to piss in". Which I do by the way, it's beside my bed.

I hope, as much as you all, that the deal will be concluded sooner rather than later. The sooner Sir David Murray is gone, the better. However, on that note, we have to remember him for the good things he has brought to the club in his earlier years. The success achieved by the club in the past 20 years has been remarkable.

Anyway I must go now, needing to piss in my pot plus I have a meeting with the lawyers for the 54th day in a row. I hope too see your name crop up in the season ticket list for next season.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Craig Whyte.

Gonnae do us a favour and stop these kind of posts, its absolute pish-poor patter. :sherlock: