Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

he is wanting 50 grand a week ? he must fancy himself to be better than he is eh ? no wonder birmingham pulled the plug.

can't believe so many people on here are desperate for Kenny to go. :anguish:

he's came back here, repaid us, scored loads of goals - especially goals against the t*rriers.

I want Kenny to sign a new deal with Rangers, but if he wants to go - then fair enough, I'd rather he goes in January, so we can sign Goodwillie, but he goes with my best wishes.

King Kenny Miller :miller: :clap:

don't think the Italians want him anymore,it's bursa who are trying to sign him say the sun.

Why would he go there just for the money? iIdon't think he's that desperate for money so why the fuck would he go there.

It's all about money thats why he's refusing to sign for us!

KENNY MILLER is preparing to open signing talks with Bursaspor - after an emotional farewell to Rangers fans today.

Gers' Champions League rivals last night confirmed their interest in the Scotland striker.

And SunSport can reveal Miller is now poised to start negotiations with the Turkish champs tomorrow - less than 24 hours after his potential Ibrox goodbye.

Bursaspor are ready to blow the rest of the bidders out the water with a staggering £50,000-a-week deal over two-and-a-half years.

Miller has been included in the squad to face Hamilton today.

But it's shaping up to be the 31-year-old's last Rangers appearance as Bursaspor prepare to table a megabucks offer amounting to £7.5million.

Boss Ertugrul Saglam said last night: "We know all about the quality of a player like Kenny Miller. It's that type of player we are looking to sign.

"We need someone like him who not only scores goals, but contributes to the team as well.

"We want to get the transfer sorted out as quickly as possible."

Birmingham City and Fiorentina look to have given up hope of landing Miller, who is out of contract at the end of the season. It looked as though he would be heading to Italy but the Serie A side have now made Bolton's Johan Elmander their No1 target on a summer Bosman.

SunSport understands Miller was not keen on a move to the Midlands.

And Brum boss Alex McLeish last night had a £6million bid accepted for Spurs' Robbie Keane.

Gers boss Walter Smith admitted: "We'd like an end to the matter, we want to know one way or another what will happen.

"But having said that, we have another two weeks in the transfer window - so you can never say it is going to come to an end unless the player or the clubs says it is coming to an end."

Smith cannot move to strengthen his squad until he sells. The gaffer - who could start Miller against Accies - insisted: "I've not said Kenny would never play for Rangers again.

"What I have said is that it is an awkward situation for everybody to handle. I left him out against Kilmarnock because, with all the stuff that was going on, it would've been a circus."

The Sun

against the shite and penalties.

So hes just as bad or as good as Boyd then? Dont be silly. He scores goals down south too when given a run in the team.

As much as i hate him, i rate him. Good striker. £6m is an excellent price for Brum. I like Spurs so its good to get rid of the wee taig too, hes good but not good enough for them.

Edited that for ya :lol:

Ooooo, does he not score from open play? Penalties played a huge part in Kris Boyds record breaking feats! Kenny Miller likes a pen or 2 even if i dont think hes very good at them.

You hate him, i get that, i do too, but im man enough to rate him. Its my opinion.

;)

So hes just as bad or as good as Boyd then? Dont be silly. He scores goals down south too when give a run in the team.

As much as i hate him, i rate him. Good striker. £6m is an excellent price for Brum. I like Spurs so its good to get rid of the wee taig too, hes god but not good enough for them.

long time ago.

he was a good striker no question.

hes not finished but hes a long way down the slope.

Ooooo, does he not score from open play? Penalties played a huge part in Kris Boyds record breaking feats! Kenny Miller likes a pen or 2 even if i dont think hes very good at them.

You hate him, i get that, i do too, but im man enough to rate him. Its my opinion.

;)

I'm only having a laugh mate. He a top top player. Christ he wouldn't have had all his transfers if was shite. I don't actually hate Keane I think he's a cracking player and he's never done anything to warrant my hatred. As I said just having a laugh chief!

aye its wages :lol: haha imagine they were so deluded that they actually offered £7.5m to us :clap: Him and Sercan Yildirim up front with Insua playing in behind them would win them the Turkish Superliga imo :)

Don't see Keane going there. Peter Grunt said the other day that he doesn't really want to move from London and they said on SSN that Keane's wages are a problem.

I don't know why they would want both Keane and Miller? They only play one upfront, and if they did play two, then would have to leave out a few from; Ferguson, Bowyer, Gardner, Fahey, Bentley, Hleb, Derbyshire, Beausejour, Zigic, Jerome... don't know how long Michel and McFadden are out for?