Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

And you think that would have been the best for everyone involved, not a chance!

Miller wanted to sign now, he said so when he was interviewed in Turkey.

Its not about everyone its about rangers,we could and should have just told bursa to fuck what they want, keep miller and get him to help us win the league, yes he wanted to sign now but we didnt have to let him. Pish poor from rangers yet again

yes he wanted to sign now but we didnt have to let him.

We could have kept him and tried to play him as he seen out his contract. Not trying a leg and suddenly prone to niggling injuries.

Pointless. Miller held all the cards, otherwise we would have the Birmingham fee and not the Bursa one.

I think Bain made the best of a shite hand.

Did you see Miller at the weekend? Piss poor attitude and worse than a man down. If he wants out, he's hardly going to improve his performances, especially if he just signs a contract elsewhere. His mind was simply not on playing for Rangers and very much on the prospect of £50k a week. I don't want him bleeding us dry for the next 6 months whilst contributing the square root of fuck all in the same way Boyd done last season. I'm glad we're selling now.

And i'll second that.

"AS MUCH AS THE DECISION ITSELF WASN'T HARD"

Anyone who reads this comment and still wants to wish him well needs their head examined.

thats it im totally convinced now th\at at least 50% of our support isnt happy unless they are moaning about Murray or Bain in some capacity , we win a game and someone is on moaning about some shite , we sell a player who could leave for fuck all for half a million and poeple are fucking moaning , we win the league , people are fucking moaning , we beat the filth , people are on fucking moaning .

do us all a favour and stay away from Ibrox and away games eh , your the last type of fan we need following the team .

rant over

thats it im totally convinced now th\at at least 50% of our support isnt happy unless they are moaning about Murray or Bain in some capacity , we win a game and someone is on moaning about some shite , we sell a player who could leave for fuck all for half a million and poeple are fucking moaning , we win the league , people are fucking moaning , we beat the filth , people are on fucking moaning .

do us all a favour and stay away from Ibrox and away games eh , your the last type of fan we need following the team .

rant over

Aye ok whatever :praise:

Did you see Miller at the weekend? Piss poor attitude and worse than a man down. If he wants out, he's hardly going to improve his performances, especially if he just signs a contract elsewhere. His mind was simply not on playing for Rangers and very much on the prospect of £50k a week. I don't want him bleeding us dry for the next 6 months whilst contributing the square root of fuck all in the same way Boyd done last season. I'm glad we're selling now.

Well then sell him but we should have settled for nothing less than what birmingham offered,i dont care what anyone says,this is shocking from rangers once again

And i'll second that.

"AS MUCH AS THE DECISION ITSELF WASN'T HARD"

Anyone who reads this comment and still wants to wish him well needs their head examined.

Dont get me wrong,i dont like the guy wish we never signed him but if we were going to sell him which we did ,it should have been for more money

Dont get me wrong,i dont like the guy wish we never signed him but if we were going to sell him which we did ,it should have been for more money

It's all very well saying that but when the only two clubs willing to bid for him were Birmingham and Bursaspor then Miller held all the aces.

If Birmingham were the only bidders then fair enough and what they offered i thought was more than reasonable.

However Bursaspor knew that Miller wanted to join them and were under no obligation to increase their offer no matter how tough Bain was in negotiations.

When you let a players contract run down to its last 6 months you hold little to no bargaining power i'm afraid.

Kenny Miller's goals at rangers

http://www.bursasportv.com/index/video/vid/6201/Iste_Miller

You shouln't blame him for this transfer. I have seen his happiness with rangers tops at the videos. I think lots of you try to follow Bursaspor. You dont like green and white but it seeems that you feel good things for bursaspor as I like glasgow rangers

Kenny Miller's goals at rangers

You shouln't blame him for this transfer. I have seen his happiness with rangers tops at the videos. I think lots of you try to follow Bursaspor. You dont like green and white but it seeems that you feel good things for bursaspor as I like glasgow rangers

You seem like a nice guy mate, but i will stick with Fenerbache.

DDTB or whatever the fuck your name is, £400k for Scotland's top scorer, as well as an established European and national player is fucking pathetic.

Even when we sold Adam, and heard how much we sold him for, first thing i said was the transfer fee was too low. If you went down south looking for these players then they'd want a couple of million.

I have no problem in Miller nor Adam (since i mentioned him ) going but it's what they're going for that's the problem. When we sold Wilson i was initially disapppointed we weren't able to keep him but we managed to get a good deal for him.

However £400k is loose change in today's game, fact.