Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

I don't have SSN, did you get that info from there?

Can anyone confirm if there is any other add on? ie if they win the League etc?

STV News says the fee has been agreed 400k and if they qualify for next seasons CL we will get a further 100k

why would i be fuming that some diddys realised hes got lucky at a huge club.

i bet foster is desperate to stay as well. doesnt mean it will happen.

The difference is one an exciting 21 year old with bags of potential. Not to mention a full internationalist who has more WC experience than anyone in our whole squad, bar Bougherra who has the same.

And the other one isn't any of those things.

Calling a Rangers player a diddy (tu)

Open yer eyes bawbag, he's a good player.

Have to disagree, hes done nothing to warrant such a large fee.

Around £3m for me.

(tu)

Young prospect who is also an international player from a high flying team in the EPL = inflated price.

Someone on here suggested Fleck was worth £5m and a good few people agreed so if Fleck is worth that then Weiss has to be at least worth that.

hi mates.

Bursaspor is noct acting cocky. Rangers club doesnt say the truth.Maybe your club afraid of rangers fans reaction. I have written there before. We have agreed with rangers at the beginnig of this week probably on monday.Keny miller was coming to Turkiye at tuesday. Bursaspor booked a flight ticket for him but he cancelled the ticket. Because he wants to stay for Inverness match and say goodbye to ibrox, ranger fans and his team. So it has camed one day later then we expected.

Wish good luck for him.

Young prospect who is also an international player from a high flying team in the EPL = inflated price.

Someone on here suggested Fleck was worth £5m and a good few people agreed so if Fleck is worth that then Weiss has to be at least worth that.

I dont think hes played 100 competitive games yet. Flecks valuation has nothing to do with Weiss, its all opinion, Fleck may be worth £5m, i wouldnt sell him for less, doesnt mean hes worth it though, and if i owned Weiss, i wouldnt sell him for less than £5m, but i think City would, they have bigger fish to worry about. Bain should have made sure we had first refusal on him and tried to agree a future fee, where he to be sold, sadly i dont think he has the brains to do anything like that. Weiss will never make it at City imo. Hes more than welcome to try and make himself a legend here. I doubt he will ever sign for or play for a bigger club than us.

(tu)

hi mates.

Bursaspor is noct acting cocky. Rangers club doesnt say the truth.Maybe your club afrad of rangers fans reactin. I have written there before. We have agreed with rangers at the beginnig of this week probably on monday.Keny miller was coming to Turkiye at tuesday. Bursaspor booked a flight ticket for him but he cancelled the ticket. Because he wants to stay for Inverness match and say goodbye to ibrox, ranger fans and his team. So it has camed one day later then we expected.

Wish good luck for him.

Your getting a top quality player who can hold the ball up really well and also run with it and bring people into play with ease.

He'll create loads of chances for you and he'll also score in the big games like the CL frequently. Brilliant ability on the ball and at his age he'll only get better.

A bargain at £50k a week (tu)

Your getting a top quality player who can hold the ball up really well and also run with it and bring people into play with ease.

He'll create loads of chances for you and he'll also score in the big games like the CL frequently. Brilliant ability on the ball and at his age he'll only get better.

A bargain at £50 a week (tu)

(tu):D

A bargain at £50k a week (tu)

For the first 75% of this post, i actually thought you were being serious

The difference is one an exciting 21 year old with bags of potential. Not to mention a full internationalist who has more WC experience than anyone in our whole squad, bar Bougherra who has the same.

And the other one isn't any of those things.

Calling a Rangers player a diddy (tu)

Open yer eyes bawbag, he's a good player.

neither can pass the ball ten feet with any consistancy thats something they have in common.

foster can beat tokley one on one thats something they dont.

i expect gary wales wants to be at rangers next year as well but he wont be.

I dont think hes played 100 competitive games yet. Flecks valuation has nothing to do with Weiss, its all opinion, Fleck may be worth £5m, i wouldnt sell him for less, doesnt mean hes worth it though, and if i owned Weiss, i wouldnt sell him for less than £5m, but i think City would, they have bigger fish to worry about. Bain should have made sure we had first refusal on him and tried to agree a future fee, where he to be sold, sadly i dont think he has the brains to do anything like that. Weiss will never make it at City imo. Hes more than welcome to try and make himself a legend here. I doubt he will ever sign for or play for a bigger club than us.

(tu)

My point was that if some people think we could get £5m for Fleck then what would we be asking for if we where selling Weiss instead of buying him?

He is well out of our price range.

neither can pass the ball ten feet with any consistancy thats something they have in common.

foster can beat tokley one on one thats something they dont.

i expect gary wales wants to be at rangers next year as well but he wont be.

Your agenda against him is pathetic.

How was his 60 minutes against Hamilton for you?