Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

Was it not Bain that did all the hard work and got us Jelavic?

And that makes all his other mistakes null n void then? We spent more than 50% of our summer transfer kitty on a player who was no use to us in Europes competition. Regardless of how good he is, or our knowledge now that hes been injured, he cant play in Europe.

I dont think Bain deserves credit at all, its his job. He is paid very very well to do it!

No?

Wow what great negotiating skills we have.

Barry ferguson 1 m

pedro mendes 1.5 m

kevin thomson 2 m

kris Boyd free

kenny miller 400k

Charlie Adam 500k

Total 5.4million.

Excellent.

That is embarrassing, almost every one of those players under contract could have been sold for that total amount each.

Scandalous.

Its no wonder we are in some nick!

Whether we think his ability justifies a £5m price tag or more is not really relevant as the simplicity of it is that in todays market a young player from an EPL side who has international experience is not going to go on the cheap.

Especially an exciting one who gets the fans going and can create chances.

You only have to look at some of the prices for young players in England that have already been subject of a few

transfers.

Joleon Lescott for example. It's crazy down there as we all know so we really have no chance of being able to afford Weiss whether he is worth it or not.

Only time will tell. Weiss is well out the picture down there, well out it.

At the time his loan was negotiated, we could have agreed an affordable fee. But did we? We dont know.

Barry ferguson 1 m

pedro mendes 1.5 m

kevin thomson 2 m

kris Boyd free

kenny miller 400k

Charlie Adam 500k

Total 5.4million.

Excellent.

I hate you for making me ever more depressed than I was at the pathetic fee for Miller.

What annoys me is that our smelly rivals across the city would have got at least double the amount we got for those players.

We are really pathetic in transfer deals and that is simply because or Mr Bain.

Only time will tell. Weiss is well out the picture down there, well out it.

At the time his loan was negotiated, we could have agreed an affordable fee. But did we? We dont know.

I hope we did.

Does anyone know how long Weiss has on his contract down there?

Barry ferguson 1 m

pedro mendes 1.5 m

kevin thomson 2 m

kris Boyd free

kenny miller 400k

Charlie Adam 500k

Total 5.4million.

Excellent.

£2m for Thomson was a good bit of business.

Kris Boyd would not sign a new contract, not our fault.

99% of Bears' would have bitten Blackpool's hands off for £500k for Charlie Adam.

I dnt post rumours mate, I only really post the stories that I here are set in stone, which is not very often to be honest. I refer you to the Freddy Ljunberg thread I started about a week before he signed as my source.

Good for you then Buddy. Keep it up.

And the others?

Mendes - shouldn't have been sold, but wanted to go back to Portugal.

Ferguson - we got what a club was willing to pay for him, £1.2m for a player who was finished at Rangers after yet another act of stupidity. Ferguson needed away, was he not entering the final year of his contract? We were never going to get the £2m+ that people wanted...

And the others?

Barry Ferguson contract was up at the end of the season, and Pedro Mendes wanted to go and secure a World cup place with Portugal.

Bain gets a rough deal, but at times his hands are tied. We don't know the whole picture and no doubts they are added performance based clauses with each deal and sell on clauses etc.

Mendes - shouldn't have been sold, but wanted to go back to Portugal.

Ferguson - we got what a club was willing to pay for him, £1.2m for a player who was finished at Rangers after yet another act of stupidity. Ferguson needed away, was he not entering the final year of his contract? We were never going to get the £2m+ that people wanted...

but why? Why not? I mean the thing with miller is bursaspor were choking for him, introduced him to the fans and got them into a frenzy..that gave us an advantage I think! We could of just kept rejecting it up until at LEAST 600k.

400k is shocking.

Don't know, I wasn't part of the negotiations.

If Bursaspor didn't want to stump up the cash then they didn't have to. They could have said 'fcuk you, we are not paying that. Keep him, he's ours in July'...

I don't see the big deal over an extra £100k - we don't even know what they have paid or if there are add-ons?

End of the day, Kenny Miller has gone, we move on! Now, please no more ex-tims or feni@ns (tu)

Don't know, I wasn't part of the negotiations.

If Bursaspor didn't want to stump up the cash then they didn't have to. They could have said 'fcuk you, we are not paying that. Keep him, he's ours in July'...

I don't see the big deal over an extra £100k - we don't even know what they have paid or if there are add-ons?

End of the day, Kenny Miller has gone, we move on! Now, please no more ex-tims or feni@ns (tu)

i will drink to the last line..... lets have no more ex scumtic players wearing our famous jersey