The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Fuck up. Its not as if we are singing lets all do the huddle is it?

Well a can assure you it was the most talked about topic in copland front anyway with not one happy chappy.

Why have. Group like yours if you are all so defensive about feedback!

Fuckin pointless

Well a can assure you it was the most talked about topic in copland front anyway with not one happy chappy.

Fuckin pointless

One of the reasons the UB's moved was because of people in the copland complaining to stewards about them, so this feedback of 'don't do that' isn't new.

One of the reasons the UB's moved was because of people in the copland complaining to stewards about them, so this feedback of 'don't do that' isn't new.

Well keep going then, what next hail hail . All am sayin is we shouldnt be doing that. We have th bouncy and that is far more superior than there fkn shitty back turnin huddle pish

Fuckin pointless

Thats the problem. They should be talking about how everyone there has made an effort to get a bit of atmosphere back .

Well keep going then, what next hail hail . All am sayin is we shouldnt be doing that. We have th bouncy and that is far more superior than there fkn shitty back turnin huddle pish

What's it for you decide what a fan group decide to do to make some noise and create an atmosphere, rather that than the copeland library, it was invented by lech posnan, not celtic.

Couldny hear a thing from the front as in songs getting started.

One of the capo's was down the front in the first half so obviously songs were getting started from there. The fact you couldn't hear them up the back was due to the middle not carrying the songs back.

One of the capo's was down the front in the first half so obviously songs were getting started from there. The fact you couldn't hear them up the back was due to the middle not carrying the songs back.

The second half was a bit better when he moved up further , In the middle there was a lot of people that didn't expect the groups to be there when they bought paper tickets.

Aye , people in the middle couldn't hear what was being sung a lot of the time. It would be a good idea to have a capo further up the section.

Tbh im not sure that works. You would need an ultra section imo for a "capo" too work. Alot of the guys in the section wanted to start a few songs and they did that only for the "capo" to come in over the top and start another song. I thought i was joining a singing section, i didnt expect someone to be shouting down a microphone. Im not criticising but alot of the lads ive spoke to who joined the section never realised it would be like this. We mainly though you would go in and sing. Not to be directed. HOWEVER i thought it worked ok but you really need to try and get something sorted in the section. Everyone stood but not everyone joined in

Tbh im not sure that works. You would need an ultra section imo for a "capo" too work. Alot of the guys in the section wanted to start a few songs and they did that only for the "capo" to come in over the top and start another song. I thought i was joining a singing section, i didnt expect someone to be shouting down a microphone. Im not criticising but alot of the lads ive spoke to who joined the section never realised it would be like this. We mainly though you would go in and sing. Not to be directed. HOWEVER i thought it worked ok but you really need to try and get something sorted in the section. Everyone stood but not everyone joined in

I can guarantee that you will get used to having a capo in time, It helps out massively. It Will just take a bit of getting used to for the people that are new to it.

I can guarantee that you will get used to having a capo in time, It helps out massively. It Will just take a bit of getting used to for the people that are new to it.

Aye thats what i meant mate! It wasnt a dig at anyone! Alot of us who arent part of any groups just didnt expect it to be quite like that!

I think once everyone gets used to it , it will get much better. Once people notice that 90% of the singing should be started from the front it will be top notch.