The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

H

are they gunna start making some noise this season or what

Piss aff when are u going to join in on the singing? The blue order/union bears sing throghout the game it aint there fault if no other cunt joins in. If it wasnt for them i doubt there would be any singing at all.

Was nuts in here tonight, good few of us got chucked out at half time for basically nothing - highlight of the night was doing the bouncy when the stewards were turfing people out so they couldn't get past haha.

I can't get on the forum for some strange reason - so if anyone knows how to sort that it would be brilliant.

Was nuts in here tonight, good few of us got chucked out at half time for basically nothing - highlight of the night was doing the bouncy when the stewards were turfing people out so they couldn't get past haha.

I can't get on the forum for some strange reason - so if anyone knows how to sort that it would be brilliant.

Another fucking problem with our club.

Arsehole stewards.

What they throw you out for? Vocally supporting the team? Waving a flag?

Fucking dobbers.

Another fucking problem with our club.Arsehole stewards.What they throw you out for? Vocally supporting the team? Waving a flag?Fucking dobbers.

I didn't get thrown out but a few of them did, I saw them getting stopped too on the way in and the police trying to stop them for having the megaphone.

Another fucking problem with our club.

Arsehole stewards.

What they throw you out for? Vocally supporting the team? Waving a flag?

Fucking dobbers.

I posted in another thread... a guy in CF1, tried a solo rendition of Build my Gallows (amongst others) and had a steward haing a word with him for a good solid 5 minutes. Thought he was going bye byes tbh... for nothing other than singing.

...and his season ticket was taking off of him and was warned for 'assaulting' the stewards because the steward got in the way of him doing the bouncy!

It's the fucking stewards that are arseholes, the police dont give a fuck

I was in the BF 1 Section with these guys, and I would just like to say what a delight it was to be next to them.

They never stopped backing Rangers and sang all night .Keep it up lads.Brilliant, a breath of fresh Air.smiley-gen014.gif

Deserved a better result.

Well done to them from an old Derry Boy. 00000042.gif

Deserve a thread on their own .

Should have been TBO and BO