The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Right lads!

Sat with yous tonight and it was great.

How do I join and get a seat down with you's (sitting in gr1 just now) still want to be able to get to the Celtic games aswell but (tu) !

I've you're looking for a fast reply, maybe better using their forum.

www.unionbears.co.uk/forum

They will know exactly what to do to help move you over ;)

Outstanding from the both of them. If only more sour bastards could maybe acknowledge that we needed an atmosphere. Not all of us could afford the ticket or make the game, but if you could, at least give it your all. Apart from TBO and UB the atmosphere was pish.

I'm in BF1 & was there tonight.

A guy got flung out for having what looked like the handle of a golf club as a pole for the flag?

Then seen a few coppers eject a few people

Nah It was just the extendable flag pole, obviously not allowed them ,sitting right behind that boy :lol: stewards were wanks.

Nah It was just the extendable flag pole, obviously not allowed them ,sitting right behind that boy :lol: stewards were wanks.

Looked like the grip part of a golf club :lol:

I'm in row k,thought it was hillarious when the stewards tried to get past & you's all started bouncin :lol:

Looked like the grip part of a golf club :lol:

I'm in row k,thought it was hillarious when the stewards tried to get past & you's all started bouncin :lol:

It was a good laugh like :lol: anything happen when a few other lads ran up? All the police ran up the stairs after them, couldn't see much.

It was a good laugh like :lol: anything happen when a few other lads ran up? All the police ran up the stairs after them, couldn't see much.

Didn't really notice much mate tbh.

Just seen a steward run towards BF1 like a fairy,thats when i noticed the polis just before they took a few lads up the stairs.

Was brilliant in there on Thursday !

What happens for the old firm game coming up? How do I know where im sitting in the corner? Will they send me a ticket through post ?

Cheers.

Sign in here, down the bottom of the page click on purchase history and you will see were your sitting. They sent out paper tickets about 1-2 weeks before the game last season imagine it would be the same this year mate.

Sign in here, down the bottom of the page click on purchase history and you will see were your sitting. They sent out paper tickets about 1-2 weeks before the game last season imagine it would be the same this year mate.

Thanks mate but its not letting me log in to the site 'your user profile cannot be used, please contact the club'' I dont know what the problem is. I contacted them anyways.

Cheers mate I see it now, it says I have a seat for GW Row I :D Not bad