The Blue Order & Union Bears

ScottUB07

Was in the Govan Stand tonight and looked over at the section throughout the game.

The front and back of the section were bouncing and fair play to them, kept it up right through the match. Got to be honest, the middle of the section looks dead, hardly anyone singing or taking part, I'm not even sure they know that it's supposed to be a singing section. Apart from that, tonight, the lads did well. Malmos' fans were in fine voice and did their team proud, as did the lads in BF1.

on that note, id b willing 2 swap any1 in the middle seats!!!

mines is BF2 row Z seat 68, just right of scoreboard, gd seat, any1 interested??? :crabflute:

The capo is needed, it keeps the section under control for display purposes and also for singing. Capo's are used throughout the world and now here, yes it will take time for people to understand why the role is in place and yes it may take time for people to get used to it but can you imagine what a rabble the section would be without a capo?

I was over in Berlin in April and took in a Hertha Berlin game. They had a singing section of about 6000-8000. Great displays, various songs and chants. All very impressive. It was directed by two capos at the front, taking turns to lead everyone. Probably would have been very disjointed without them.

My books in BF2 tho, Can i change it?

Pretty sure BF1 is sold out mate, a good few people don't sit (well stand) at there proper seat though so I'm sure you'd be ok to just jump over seeing as your so close.

Pretty sure BF1 is sold out mate, a good few people don't sit (well stand) at there proper seat though so I'm sure you'd be ok to just jump over seeing as your so close.

Was already thinking of just high jacking an empty seat :thumbup:

He is not OK to jump over. There is to be no overcrowding in BF1.

He is not OK to jump over. There is to be no overcrowding in BF1.

Fair play mate, but there's a few people done it already in the first two games and there's plenty people not standing where they should be so some rows are packed and others have less people in them.

What's the script with that Dez? Surely I wouldn't be able to make the move over now?

Its completely sold out from what I've heard mate, don't know how he's got that there's seats left over.

Its completely sold out from what I've heard mate, don't know how he's got that there's seats left over.

Erm because he's one of the guys dealing with the list and transfers.

There are seats left due to some folk who had claimed a seat not paying for their seat or not confirming payment details with RFC.

Also we do not encourage people to squeeze into the section as that was one of the major issues RFC had prior to granting us the section.

There are seats left due to some folk who had claimed a seat not paying for their seat or not confirming payment details with RFC.

Also we do not encourage people to squeeze into the section as that was one of the major issues RFC had prior to granting us the section.

So could I go down to the TO and try and sort out a transfer, mate?

Sorry mate didn't realise that, was just as I was told they had completely sold out previously.

As for the moving over, think there's a bit of a problem with that especially in the European fixture where I spent most of the second half debating on giving that junkie with the cream jacket a slap :)

• 2 weeks later...