*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Wolfsburg let me down for £50 in a tenner treble, Wolfsburg, Marseille and Dundee UTD.

I was going to put them on aswell along with Nottingham forrest and Villareal but i was to late as the games were all a 7:30 kick off.

Good job for me as Forrest got beat and, Villareal took a draw and obviosly Wolfburg took a draw aswell.

They were all the favorites aswell.

Decided to put £10 on Juve, Barca and Man U for £60 instead.

I was going to put them on aswell along with Nottingham forrest and Villareal but i was to late as the games were all a 7:30 kick off.

Good job for me as Forrest got beat and, Villareal took a draw and obviosly Wolfburg took a draw aswell.

They were all the favorites aswell.

Decided to put £10 on Juve, Barca and Man U for £60 instead.

Aye minging like. Had a live text of Wolfsburg up and they were all over Hamburg, turned it off when UTD went 2-1 down though thinking that was the bet stuffed :lol:

Having no luck at all atm

Well to say I got it wrong yesterday would be a small understatement. In fairness Corkage blundered at the first and that was him out of the race. It’s happened, it will happen again and there’s not much you can do. I’m surprised he wasn’t pulled up to be honest but I’m not a jockey so what do I know

So onto today and whilst all eyes will be on the Newbury meeting so will ours. I’ve looked for something quieter and under the radar but can’t, however I think I’ve found a gem at the Berkshire track and at a big price as well. To start precedings we’ll look at the trainer. Harry Fry’s our man and on a slightly different note I was very impressed with his Thomas Brown who won the bumper on Thursday. He’s one for chasing over the coming years and he’s gone in the notebook. Anyway our man today boasts a 71% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £10.13p. Now before we get too excited it is a very small sample size with 5 winners from 7 runners but nonetheless with his stable firing a couple of winners in over the last few days it’s fair to say he’s in form.

The 1.20 sees no less than 19 runners battle it out for this 22 furlong, class 3 contest and Harry’s charge is Violin Davis. Arguably one of the most consistent mares I’ve seen the last 3 years this 7 year old was out-classed and struggled on the ground when running at Carlisle earlier this month as she was back at Cheltenham last April. However going back to previous runs and including Newbury, she’s come both second and won here at the course. She’s won off this mark before and with the cheek pieces applied today we should see her focus on the job in hand. It’s a massively competitive race and a difficult one to price up but the 20/1 looks too big to me and I’ll be playing it safe with an each way investment hoping for at least a place if she finds one too good.

Selection: Violin Davis in the 1.20 Newbury at 20/1 with Bet365 for an e/w bet.

Good luck

Had a terrible weekend with bets :power_of_anguish:

Onwards and upwards for sunday!

Real Betis

Man U

Roma

Chelsea

Stake £10

Returns £134.03

Over 2.5

Newport v Chesterfield

Hull v Liverpool