*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Hallefuckinglujah. Finally the 10/- bet pays off, after what seems like months of getting close, but not close enough. 5 aways pays £13.47. Not a lot I know, but it's the first in ages, so I'm not complaining.

Fucking horrible day.

If Chelsea win then Sheff Wed fucked me first for £300 or so. Put that bet on again with different team then Coventry bust it before 3pm for £220. Put a quick fiver on the Bobs Worth at Haydock 3pm before I went to put bet on for a 3rd time and by time I deposited money 3 of the teams (Newcastle, Dundee UTD and Inverness were winning). Put a slightly different bet on for £95 and Wolves fucked that. If Chelsea win I get my first two back as free bets though but still not a happy chappy. Would be typical of today for Chelsea to get beat or draw (tu)

Our trainer today is Anthony Honeyball and he comes here today with just the one runner looking to maintain his 21% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £11.25p. His only runner is in the 2.35 Exeter and looks as always over-priced to me.

Dorset Naga has proved fairly consistent throughout his career and never finishing outside of the first half of the field. He won comfortably at Fontwell at the beginning of last month and was unlucky when he fell 11 days later. I’m willing to give him a chance that the step up in trip will suit and the ground will be to his liking. Aidan Coleman is booked to ride again and he’ll know what to do to get this horse over the line. It’ll be a win only bet for me and the 7/1 looks to be the value play as I have him down as a 5/1 shot.

Selection: Dorset Naga in the 2.35 Exeter at 7/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

Our trainer today is Anthony Honeyball and he comes here today with just the one runner looking to maintain his 21% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £11.25p. His only runner is in the 2.35 Exeter and looks as always over-priced to me.e

Dorset Naga has proved fairly consistent throughout his career and never finishing outside of the first half of the field. He won comfortably at Fontwell at the beginning of last month and was unlucky when he fell 11 days later. I’m willing to give him a chance that the step up in trip will esuit and the ground will be to his liking. Aidan Coleman is booked to ride again and he’ll know what to do to get this horse over the line. It’ll be a win only bet for me and the 7/1 looks to be the value play as I have him down as a 5/1 shot.

Selection: Dorset Naga in the 2.35 Exeter at 7/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Good luck

Nice one, Mr Win. Got 7/1 with Uncle Victor as Well. :thumbup:

Our trainer today is Anthony Honeyball and he comes here today with just the one runner looking to maintain his 21% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £11.25p. His only runner is in the 2.35 Exeter and looks as always over-priced to me.

Dorset Naga has proved fairly consistent throughout his career and never finishing outside of the first half of the field. He won comfortably at Fontwell at the beginning of last month and was unlucky when he fell 11 days later. I’m willing to give him a chance that the step up in trip will suit and the ground will be to his liking. Aidan Coleman is booked to ride again and he’ll know what to do to get this horse over the line. It’ll be a win only bet for me and the 7/1 looks to be the value play as I have him down as a 5/1 shot.

Good luck

Pish!!!

Never in the race :-((