Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

you're absolutely spot on (tu) robbing the fans blind yet bidding fucking shite amounts! You get what you pay for nowadays except in a rare occasion! We paid 500k for Ortiz and that's exactly what he is! We go out our way to look for versatility instead of someone who excels in a certain position! It's shocking!

This (tu)

So you are not bothered at all he is joining NF, if not post somewhere else on RM

eh, who said i wouldnt be bothered? i post where i want and that wont change because you feel my view aint the same as yours, thank anyway

going public wasn't the problem here, McLaren knew about him from when he was in Holland (tu)

agree m8 thats why verhoek probably wants to go to forrest because of McLaren but i still think we should keep the rest of our other targets out the press till they are here for medicals or signed

I honestly think we've lost out on him. Even if Rangers make a new bid tmrw, I will be disgusted if we don't sign this player.

We are losing out on every half decent player we are linked with nd its Embarrassing for Rangers the way they are going about things.

losing out to pishy championship clubs makes it even worse

agree m8 thats why verhoek probably wants to go to forrest because of McLaren but i still think we should keep the rest of our other targets out the press till they are here for medicals or signed

To go for a decent signing like wesley. You need money and Rangers are making a fool of themselves.

Absoute joke IMO, and I think we should be rightly annoyed. The club made public the fact they wanted the player. The player was happy to come. AGAIN the asking price had been in the public domain for WEEKS (2 million plus same as was accepted for bid by another club) and again we make what can only be described as MICKEY MOUSE bids.

No faith any decent players will be signed for the club at this rate. Feel sorry for Ally, as it is quite clear, despite promises to the contrary the money is just not there. We clearly CANNOT AFFORD A 2 MILLION TRANSFER FEE and anyone who thinks differently just needs to focus on two words.

Goodwillie

Verhoek.

Looks like we have a season of Ortiz on the flank. At least we have a good striker (Jelavic), one good midfielder(Davis), one good defender(Goian), and a decent keeper (McGregor). All the rest are AVERAGE at best IMO.

If we can't afford half-decent players like Verhoek and Goodwillie, just what level are we at now? None of them are top top quality. Looks like its players from the A league, loans, mediocre young scottish players.

HAPPY DAYS....

Rangers will probably make another bid for Verhoek and it'll still be less than what Nottingham Forest have offered! These bids are embarrassing and if we're not prepared to meet the asking price then I'd rather we didn't bid at all. I can understand trying to get a better deal for a player but if the market dictates that you need to meet the asking price then for fuck sake meet it! Goodwillie wasworth the £2m! Verhoek is worth the £2m! Why are we fucking around like this?

big_8.gif

To go for a decent signing like wesley. You need money and Rangers are making a fool of themselves.

what i dont get m8 is we sell boogie for 1.7 million then get the adam money in 840k why not use the lot to sign verhoek instead of pussy footing about with stupid bids to get rejected ??

Absoute joke IMO, and I think we should be rightly annoyed. The club made public the fact they wanted the player. The player was happy to come. AGAIN the asking price had been in the public domain for WEEKS (2 million plus same as was accepted for bid by another club) and again we make what can only be described as MICKEY MOUSE bids.

No faith any decent players will be signed for the club at this rate. Feel sorry for Ally, as it is quite clear, despite promises to the contrary the money is just not there. We clearly CANNOT AFFORD A 2 MILLION TRANSFER FEE and anyone who thinks differently just needs to focus on two words.

Goodwillie

Verhoek.

Looks like we have a season of Ortiz on the flank. At least we have a good striker (Jelavic), one good midfielder(Davis), one good defender(Goian), and a decent keeper (McGregor). All the rest are AVERAGE at best IMO.

If we can't afford half-decent players like Verhoek and Goodwillie, just what level are we at now? None of them are top top quality. Looks like its players from the A league, loans, mediocre young scottish players.

HAPPY DAYS....

I must have missed us selling Naismith.

Has the player actually said anything about tmrw himself ?

If so can someone quote it please

i'm sure there was a video kicking about earlier with him saying he was going to forest.

and SSN saying about a medical tomorrow.

Have to say....I dont think I am the only one who is starting to get a bit f*cked off at the way the club are handling transfers! Firstly, I cannot remember a year when we leaked so many transfers to the media and secondly following up the proposed very public transfers with pathetic, abysmal, derogatory, depressing bids. Shame the guy looks like a quality, quality player.