Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

whit a player who has he actually played against ......

Does it matter who hes played against?

Honestly unbelievable half the people on here. We all scream from the heavens that we have to exploit other markets, we go for argueably the best player in that league last season in a position we urgently need better players in and people moan and groan about how the league is shite. :lol:

Wake up ya fannys.

he played every world cup game, and was the star against ghana and serbia (along with holman)...he was also top quality in the asian cup against the likes of sth korea, japan etc,and the a- league is no mug, we have players being sold to bundasliga, eredivisie etc...

FFS Stato, who gave you the right to question the idiots on this forum. You'll make a name for yourself as a prick. By the way on this forum that means someone who makes sense and doesn't agree with the wee boys on here. I woul rep you if I knew how.

Regards

Oldbastard loyal

FFS Stato, who gave you the right to question the idiots on this forum. You'll make a name for yourself as a prick. By the way on this forum that means someone who makes sense and doesn't agree with the wee boys on here. I woul rep you if I knew how.

Regards

Oldbastard loyal

Haha, place is getting as bad as FF for taigs now a days.

Oz would you take Kruse?

nah mate, i think he is a tad too lighweight and there is better out there..he is also had some off-field problems when he was at the roar but perhaps these are behind him now...

...if i was going after aussies, i would have gone for matthew leckie who just left for monchengladbach, or perhaps terry antonis as one for the future...this kid is like 17, yet mixes it with the big boys in the a-league and current with the australian under 20 world cup squad...this kid will make it big

He looks alright from that video. I honestly don't know how good the A league is though. If he is cheap to get then why not.

What a horrible song in that video though, was pretty much waiting 3 mins for the real song to start.

forget the a-league, he is performing very well for national team, one that is in the top 20 and about 30 places better off than scotland...he would be good for us, quick, attacking, versatile and gets stuck in

Papa I've already quoted the hotel

Been told earlier

Just in off my shift and picked up a worker from the popinjay earlier who said they had a player staying who was "romoured" to be heading to rangers in the morning. She wasn't sure of the name.

We get most of the Taxi work out of the hotel and regularly pick up players (mostly players on loan or on trial) they must have some sort of deal going with clubs in the central belt.

The Blackburn squad were staying there last night aswell.

Just in off my shift and picked up a worker from the popinjay earlier who said they had a player staying who was "romoured" to be heading to rangers in the morning. She wasn't sure of the name.

We get most of the Taxi work out of the hotel and regularly pick up players (mostly players on loan or on trial) they

must have some sort of deal going with clubs in the central belt.

The Blackburn squad were staying there last night aswell.

so DG is still in Scotland you say :pipe: guy looks good in the videos, but who doesn't.

I saw him play on tv quite often last season. Good player, and I honestly think he'd be an improvement on Edu/McCulloch. He played for Australia in the last asian cup and was excellent.