Zlatan Muslimovic Supposedly Knocks Back RFC Move

Senna

sasaibrulj Saša Ibrulj

Muslimovic rejected an offer by Glasgow Rangers (via @sportsport) due to conditions. Hm, really bad move, he's without club for months.

Not too fussed, shite record for a striker but good to see we're still looking if this is true.

This won't be a popular opinion, but if there is any money available in January I think Stephen Dobbie would be a good signing.

Good player, but sadly I think he would be well outwith the kind of budget we will be working with in January. He is one of Swansea's best player so I don't imagine that they will be too keen to sell him

Good player, but sadly I think he would be well outwith the kind of budget we will be working with in January. He is one of Swansea's best player so I don't imagine that they will be too keen to sell him

I seen that he was being linked with a loan move to Milwall and assumed he was out of favour now after all their signings this Summer. A quick check shows otherwise doh

We do need another striker; Lafferty, even though he's going through a good patch, is still inconsistent, Jelavic will probably be departing in January, and Healy isn't good enough to play for us.

We're probably going to have to go out and get a striker in January. I've no idea if Whyte's willing to spend serious money or if McCoist will just get a bit of the Jelavic fee if he leaves.

The January transfer window is the biggest hindrance in our challenge for the title in my opinion. Aston Villa seemed properly interested in Davis, and the papers were reporting that they'll try for Naismith when the window opens up again. A few clubs will be interested in Jelavic, and it's almost a certainty someone will make a large offer for him, and Whyte pretty much admitted that we'd have accepted that £9M-ish bid for him had it been offered earlier in the summer. Hopefully we continue to knock back any interest in our players because if we can keep hold of our current squad for the rest of the season then the title should be ours.