*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Won the SFL3 by February, beat Cowdenbeath in the Ramsden Cup Final thing, beat Motherwell 5 - 1 in the league cup final and beat Celtic 2 - 1 in the Scottish cup final.

Put Celtic out of the League cup too, actually.

My youths are coming on quite well, bought a few in to put into the team as well. Could have a good young team to conquer the SPL with!

My youths also just 'raped' the PSG first team 2 - 0.

Got a new graphics card so can now link my PC to my telly.

Playing FM in 32" HD on my wall is fucking awesome. Watching the full games now in 3D too and feel like a proper manager. Next I'll be wearing a suit for the games..... :lol:

Nothing beats LMA manager 2005.

Take a photo of yourself in a suit with the eyetoy to be your icon, and on match-days where your best suit.

That was fun.

The Dutch Juplier Division is odd.

I'm only in mid-november with Den Bosch but i've already guaranteed myself a place off place because they have like an 8 game mini-league.

Because i'm 2nd after 16 games i've "won" the 2nd mini-league. I'm not sure what will happen if i just lose all my games until the end of the season. Cna i get relegated and promoted in the same time :craphead:

Got a great little going with Arsenal, won the Champions League first season but had a poor domestic season, liked the realism of that considering Chelsea's season last year and Liverpool's in 2005.

Had a really enjoyable summer spending £70m on transfers but made £80m in return, few games into the season then I go to start the game last Thursday and I get an Application Error and haven't got it working since. Tried almost everything without any result, incontact with someone at Sports Interactive but he's still to find a solution.

Extremely frustrated with this.

The Dutch Juplier Division is odd.

I'm only in mid-november with Den Bosch but i've already guaranteed myself a place off place because they have like an 8 game mini-league.

Because i'm 2nd after 16 games i've "won" the 2nd mini-league. I'm not sure what will happen if i just lose all my games until the end of the season. Cna i get relegated and promoted in the same time :craphead:

It's really annoying too. I was playing as NEC Nijmegen and I never knew when I got promoted, and I didn't! Complicated for some reason.

Got myself a really good game going with Queen's Park. I cheated a bit and made them Semi-Pro because I hated that clubs could just sign my players at any time for free. I never usually play with lower league teams but decided to get into it since we're gonna be playing there and I wanted to familiarise myself I guess, if that makes sense.

Anyway, steam rolling the league. Signed a Canadian goalie called Wagenaar who's been class, and in January I signed a wee Ozzie winger called Joe Wright who's amazing.

Josh Wagenaar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Wagenaar

The youthful second division team of Rangers beat Celtic 5 - 0 in the early stages of the Scottish cup, then a week later 10 man Rangers come back from 1 - 0 down to Dinamo Moscow (Black sent off on 25 minutes) to win the game 2 - 1, with a certain Nacho Novo scoring a 92nd minute winner.

Anyone got an update for us to be in Div3?

Check mine mate, it's the top of the "Football Gaming" subforum pinned up.

You need to download my file and follow the instructions carefully to get it perfect.

Also, I haven't done all the transfers, so everyone from Dean Shiels is not in the squad. Planning on making an edit at the end of the transfer window.

Check mine mate, it's the top of the "Football Gaming" subforum pinned up.

You need to download my file and follow the instructions carefully to get it perfect.

Also, I haven't done all the transfers, so everyone from Dean Shiels is not in the squad. Planning on making an edit at the end of the transfer window.

I'll give it a bash. Cheers mate.

Resigned from Rangers, took the West Ham job in November while they were bottom of the EPL.

Before I joined;

1a0effd1800514ef4fc47e8f353d77df.png?1345061115

After;

1239770079af8b1633c8f22f3e5bd8c4.png?1345061123

+ a 4-2 win at Anfield

:D

Naismith, you are not welcome on this forum!

I actually always feel guilty if I leave Rangers on FM, so much so that if I am offered a job I save a copy of the game so in one save I accept the job offer and the other I reject the offer ha!

Naismith, you are not welcome on this forum!

I actually always feel guilty if I leave Rangers on FM, so much so that if I am offered a job I save a copy of the game so in one save I accept the job offer and the other I reject the offer ha!

:D Took us from the Third Division back into our rightful place and I'm now regarded as a legend so take that back ya prick. :craphead:

Although I did fuck us up financially again and had to sell a defender valued at £10m for £4m :anguish:

I still look back on us and we're looking awrite now, champions and Donald Findlay's consortium should be taking over. :lol: