Goianegra

My starting 11:

:McGregor:

:Bartley: :Goian::Bocanegra::Wallace:

:Davis: :Edu:

:Aluko: :Bedoya: :mervan:

:Healy:

Subs: :Alexander: :Papac: :McCabe: :Wylde: :Kerkar:

Id like to see this , Hoefully Bedoya can flourish in a more central role . always gives us the option of wyldes pace off the bench

i heard today from a very close source that rangers requested an early kick off so that they dont have to pay for the floodlights to be turned on later in the day

BBC allowing this was part of their way of saying "lets be friends again" to whyte

make of it what you will but my source isnt normally wrong and only tells me things if they feel it is 100% correct (tu)

i heard today from a very close source that rangers requested an early kick off so that they dont have to pay for the floodlights to be turned on later in the day

BBC allowing this was part of their way of saying "lets be friends again" to whyte

make of it what you will but my source isnt normally wrong and only tells me things if they feel it is 100% correct (tu)

Now seriously. Fuck off. This was related to my thread earlier about being pissed off with forums just now.

Utter, utter shite.

Now seriously. Fuck off. This was related to my thread earlier about being pissed off with forums just now.

Utter, utter shite.

totally agree. ive heard we r going into administration, ally is leaving and bullshit every day. r rangers fans really that daft to believe every rumour which r obviously started by the mhanky mob and shite journalists to try and put us down and sell papers.

what i dont get is the panic i have seen in some rangers fans. rise above it ppl. the unwashed r idiots and dont have a clue whats going on at our club.

no surrender.

Shagger

Bartley Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Davis Edu

Aluko Mervan Wylde

Healy

I think we might see a bit of McKay on Sunday.

What will our bench be :lol:

That looks like the best team we could have at the moment with Mckay possibly taking wyldes place. Although he will be lucky to make the bench going on recent line ups.