*** The Official 'Inverness v Champions' Thread ***

Papa Sasac

A lot needs to be addressed for this game. With Papac out, it gives us a chance to experiment on the left, with Kerkar, Wylde and Celik all capable of playing that position. Did the commentator mention that Edu was suspended for this game after his booking today? If so, my team for this game would be as follows:

McGregor

Broadfoot Perry Bocanegra Wallace

Aluko Davis Bedoya* Kerkar

Celik

Healy

*assuming I heard right and Mo is out. If not, swap him in.

Goian has been rotten for weeks now, at fault again for the goal today. Perry came in and was confident and defended well when needed.

Out of interest does anyone think Perry could make a good CDM, he's looking a very promising CB but has a great pass on him and isn't overwhelmingly dominant in the air. Though he doesn't have the pace for a RB, I think he could make a good defensive mid as his vision/passing could be not used to full potential at CB.

Our right side of defence has been a major problem this season and Perry is an able replacement for Goian. Broadfoot didn't look confidant at all yesterday. Hasn't Mackay played FB for the Aussies ? Maybe its time to give him a chance - he could do no worse. Or put Davis at RB and Mackay midfield. Kerkar to replace Papac.

Macgregor

Mackay/Davis

Perry

Bocanegra

Wallace

Mervan

Mackay/Davis

Edu

Kerkar

Aluko

MCulloch

We have to play David Healy

He scored the only chance he had yesterday.....when we have Davis (why does he play so deep at home) and Edu and Aluko breaking forward his strength is one twos and holding the ball. And yes goal scoring!!

We should play to his strengths .

Plus no way will we see McKay , because if we did and he played a stormer then real heat will come Allys way and he would not want that.

Way too hard to predict a line-up, let alone a result. I highly doubt the full current squad will be around much longer. Personally I think it should be 100% attacking mode from the team, take risks and play possession football from defence to attack and entertain the fans as they deserve it, they are after all the greatest asset to this club and the only asset that cannot be sold!

McGregor

Broadfoot Perry Bocanegra Wallace

Mervan Aluko Edu Ness/McCabe Wylde

McCulloch

Bocanegra Captain

Bench: Kerkar Davis Goian Healy McCabe

If young jamie ness is fit enough only just returned to training but if he can give us an hour I'd play him.

Wylde and Mervan contentious but we so lacked real width and pace v killie. Will also create space for Aluko and crosses for the big man.

Remember both healy and Mcculloch scored on Sat. just unfairly chalked off. 4-5-1 but an attacking one.