Duff & Phelps out now

I find it sad not laughable those within our support who stick to guns and put their heads in the sand to a body of evidence that clearly demonstrates a conflict of interest. pride is good but used wrongly it is very bad!

Explain the conflict of interest...when the very people you are accusing of being liars and up to no good , went public giving previous dealings under a different set of circumstances and indeed a different company.

Did you see anyone specific proof tonight and also did you not pay attention to daly also letting you know that this may be the case.

Open your eyes and clean out your ears.

no bother spangles.

What ? your not bothered that HMRC would have us liquidated with the assistance of your favoured Deloittes.

Dear me your colours really are starting to run, and not a touch of blue anywhere.

so they are essentially mcr with a different name.

I will presume the reason for your stupidity on this matter is that you've never worked for a company that's been bought over/privatized.

Duff and Phelps are a worldwide firm and about as reputable as it gets in this line of work.

Really ?

So they Have worked with other football clubs put in a mess by the unscrupulous then ?

This fella White as I've said before on here.... went 'ape' in that court of session through in Edinburgh to have these guys put in charge of operations of ALL things Rangers... his own agenda do you think ?

All of this just does my head in.... feeling sick again like the other week ... :(

Argh !!!!!!!!

Wrong Whyte appointed D&P, HMRC tried to contest their appointment at the outset!

Of course they would..................ask any accountant in bankruptcy is it better if you can get your choice in before the people who want money from you get their people in...........to a man they would say, you make sure you get the head start and get your appointment in.

Hve you ever been involved in an administration and liquidation scenario?

Just wondering why you think that is true.

If we are liquidated then any money raised from the sale of the assets will be given in order of secured creditors first.

We only have Craig Whyte and perhaps Close in that position. Nobody else will get a penny. (tu)

If we are liquidated then any money raised from the sale of the assets will be given in order of secured creditors first.

We only have Craig Whyte and perhaps Close in that position. Nobody else will get a penny. (tu)

Mr irrelevant who would have thought it.

And we owe money to Whyte why?

I just don't feel convinced that de-stabilising our current process is in our best interests, at this point in time.

so what we go with whytes guys?

I don't think so. we have d&p replaced tomorrow and we see if green is what he says he is or if he's just whytes end game.