Duff & Phelps out now

I think you just made your own point there. Potential.

Sell players. Sell absolutely anything of any considerable value. Contribute that money towards debt. Maintain running costs with the sale of season tickets and a youth team with very low pay. During this, we'll find out the result of any tribunal and hopefully bring in an owner(s) who can sufficiently structure a deal to keep the club afloat. Even if it comes to paying debt off year by year while we suffer on the park, it'll be far better than the alternative of leaving those crooks to liquidate us. Because I can 100% guarantee you - under Duff & Phelps there will not be a CVA agreement.

I don't know how you have the energy to deal with these morons but god bless you. your brilliant.

Different situation though. John Boyle was owed 80% of all debt and therefore none of the other creditors could really do anything of great note. (tu)

See on this, has their ever been a Scottish team come out of Admin with new owners?

Pretty sure Boyle retained control

Gretna's owner became ill/died

Dundee?

Livi?

Me grow the fuck up. Very good. From the guy desperate to tell everyone and their dog how much of an idiot they are for having a belief. Sad individual and, lets be fair, a lackey

A lackey to who? :D

I didn't say anything about you having a 'belief', it was your wee lassie act which got on my tits.

I think you just made your own point there. Potential.

Sell players. Sell absolutely anything of any considerable value. Contribute that money towards debt. Maintain running costs with the sale of season tickets and a youth team with very low pay. During this, we'll find out the result of any tribunal and hopefully bring in an owner(s) who can sufficiently structure a deal to keep the club afloat. Even if it comes to paying debt off year by year while we suffer on the park, it'll be far better than the alternative of leaving those crooks to liquidate us. Because I can 100% guarantee you - under Duff & Phelps there will not be a CVA agreement.

Assuming the tax case will go against us is the only way to deal with the situation, especially since it's still unknown when we'll actually hear a result. Our debt is simply too high to run on a gradual pay back basis.

And how can you guarantee that? Is Charles Green part of the plan to fool everyone in a sham CVA attempt? Just think about some of these conspiracies for a minute.

Cheers pal. I don't mean to come across as bullish to fellow fans, I'm not even a regular for internet forums if I'm honest. I'm just utterly appalled at what is going on and had to come and see (or even instigate) if we have any plans to take action.

do you have any ideas? really hmrc or ticketus need to remove d&p don't they.

and nothing you saw tonight worries you regards to that?

I saw nothing that will keep me awake tonight, I'm not one for getting giddy over claims made on the evidence we were shown on that program.

Most of it we already knew tbh, its mostly all beem covered on here for weeks.

what is your belief?

Honestly, I don't think that the Green route is a tragically suicidal one. I'm not sure it is the best option we are ever going to have, or the best option that was on the table, but as it is pretty much the only one with the offer of money for a CVA, I can only grin and bear it and accept that this is what we are going for. I'd like to see him try to achieve a CVA, though I suspect that what may probably happen is a NewCo. It is not my preferred option but I accept that it may be a necessary evil.

D and P - I'm not convinced they have done their job brilliantly (and i'm frustrated at posts which assume that everybody blindly thinks they are doing a great job, I think most remain healthily sceptical) - However, I don't believe that they are crooked in any way. If there is any problem, I think it is more to do with them not doing their job well, rather than them intentionally trying to do us out of anything. I really have my doubts that replacing them now is either an option, or a good option. I would think that if Green pulled out, it may be more of an option, but i'd rather that didn't happen.

Overall, I want our club to survive, and as sad as it may be and as much as you may want to mock me, i'm desperate for that to happen in any fashion whatsoever. I'm still hugely wary of what happened with the Whyte situation but have accepted that we are really in the shit here and that even if this was some kind of profit making exercise, I would accept that as long as it didn't endanger the latter future of our club.

So, thats me. I'm happy to be mocked to the high heavens for my beliefs, I simply cannot get on board with grand conspiracy theories which seem to think that Rangers are the biggest business in the world.

I don't think that you or Casey truly want our club to die. I just think that when it comes to on here, a little decorum wouldn't go amiss. You may well be smarter than most RM posters, I don't know, it could be bluster, I just think there are times when little to no respect is shown for some and inevitably, with posting style, it appears that you would pride your own intellectual satisfaction over that of what might be best for the club. Again, i'm quite sure you want what is best for Rangers, all i'd say is that may be a little premature to write off any bidders who aren't TBK.

Genuinely want to apologise for any offence caused on what is a highly charged emotional night. We all want the best, i'd hope, for this club

Cheers pal. I don't mean to come across as bullish to fellow fans, I'm not even a regular for internet forums if I'm honest. I'm just utterly appalled at what is going on and had to come and see (or even instigate) if we have any plans to take action.

It's a tough night for all. I think sensible heads need to be re-attached. I'm doing that as we speak. Tough times where we need to be sensitive to those who have different opinions to others

A lackey to who? :D

I didn't say anything about you having a 'belief', it was your wee lassie act which got on my tits.

My 'wee lassie act' is done. Your 'big fella act' should be done too. Time to cut this shite out, stop boasting about who knows most and get onto the fact that we all want to save this great club

Honestly, I don't think that the Green route is a tragically suicidal one. I'm not sure it is the best option we are ever going to have, or the best option that was on the table, but as it is pretty much the only one with the offer of money for a CVA, I can only grin and bear it and accept that this is what we are going for. I'd like to see him try to achieve a CVA, though I suspect that what may probably happen is a NewCo. It is not my preferred option but I accept that it may be a necessary evil.

D and P - I'm not convinced they have done their job brilliantly (and i'm frustrated at posts which assume that everybody blindly thinks they are doing a great job, I think most remain healthily sceptical) - However, I don't believe that they are crooked in any way. If there is any problem, I think it is more to do with them not doing their job well, rather than them intentionally trying to do us out of anything. I really have my doubts that replacing them now is either an option, or a good option. I would think that if Green pulled out, it may be more of an option, but i'd rather that didn't happen.

Overall, I want our club to survive, and as sad as it may be and as much as you may want to mock me, i'm desperate for that to happen in any fashion whatsoever. I'm still hugely wary of what happened with the Whyte situation but have accepted that we are really in the shit here and that even if this was some kind of profit making exercise, I would accept that as long as it didn't endanger the latter future of our club.

So, thats me. I'm happy to be mocked to the high heavens for my beliefs, I simply cannot get on board with grand conspiracy theories which seem to think that Rangers are the biggest business in the world.

I don't think that you or Casey truly want our club to die. I just think that when it comes to on here, a little decorum wouldn't go amiss. You may well be smarter than most RM posters, I don't know, it could be bluster, I just think there are times when little to no respect is shown for some and inevitably, with posting style, it appears that you would pride your own intellectual satisfaction over that of what might be best for the club. Again, i'm quite sure you want what is best for Rangers, all i'd say is that may be a little premature to write off any bidders who aren't TBK.

Genuinely want to apologise for any offence caused on what is a highly charged emotional night. We all want the best, i'd hope, for this club

what would green failing to get a cva change in your beliefs.

I couldn't tell you. But what I would suggest is Charles Green is smart man. I'm sure he'll be fully aware that should a CVA fail, the value of the stadium/training facilities should a liquidation event take place are high. And I'm sure he'll realise that a with a fervently loyal fan base such as ours, it'd be of great benefit for him to have a good reputation with us.

Another administration team could really slash our costs to the bones. Duff & Phelps haven't. And they haven't for a reason. If I owe you £100, which would you rather agree to? Me paying you £10 a month until I've paid my debt, or me just giving you £20 and calling it quits?

By most accounts it seems the taxman wants his money now.

I couldn't tell you. But what I would suggest is Charles Green is smart man. I'm sure he'll be fully aware that should a CVA fail, the value of the stadium/training facilities should a liquidation event take place are high. And I'm sure he'll realise that a with a fervently loyal fan base such as ours, it'd be of great benefit for him to have a good reputation with us.

Another administration team could really slash our costs to the bones. Duff & Phelps haven't. And they haven't for a reason. If I owe you £100, which would you rather agree to? Me paying you £10 a month until I've paid my debt, or me just giving you £20 and calling it quits?

An interesting idea. Surely its far fetched though considering what we've gone through to get to Green? Is their plan that complex that it included other bidders who would pull out of the process etc?

Undoubtedly GS it would lead me to think that we need a new approach. Ideally it would be TBK/BK but there's no money there. After that, I don't know where you go other than down a bad road

oh we will see on Friday how big a difference their really is between tbk and green.

given d&p felt the need to lie about tbk.bid my guess is its not much.