Zeus website hacked

The Dude

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that troubles me deeply is the fact that a couple of seasons ago this is the way we would all be talking about Kerrydale Street or other scummy Tim websites, not another Rangers site. What the fuck is going on with our support at a time when we need unity above all else????

Fucking idiots! If they drive Zeus and Green away fuck knows who will get their hands on our club, im getting really fed up of all these pricks who claim to be Rangers men and yet seem determined to harm us ar every turn. Getting to be more and more on here too these days.

I cant imagine them being put off by some 14yo hacking their website, but if they do get pissed off then I have no doubt they wouldn't be to fussy as to who they sell to, even a couple of tims with rocky balboa for a spokes person.

I cant imagine them being put off by some 14yo hacking their website, but if they do get pissed off then I have no doubt they wouldn't be to fussy as to who they sell to, even a couple of tims with rocky balboa for a spokes person.

Thats my worry, if they think we are all like the idiots that done this they might think fuck it and sell us off to a asset stripper or a taig.

My worry is this becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.

I think people are missing how serious this is.

a) Zeus may hold season ticket holders details, depending on how they set up the site.

b) To quote Leggo tomorrow if a site associated with us can be hacked "How safe is your money?"

I have said before I work in financial IT security, this is a serious breach in security. I do think it is just the web site, but it raises questions.

I think people are missing how serious this is.

a) Zeus may hold season ticket holders details, depending on how they set up the site.

b) To quote Leggo tomorrow if a site associated with us can be hacked "How safe is your money?"

I have said before I work in financial IT security, this is a serious breach in security. I do think it is just the web site, but it raises questions.

why would an outsourced website hold details that wouldn't be held be zeus anyway?

Why don't we hit back on Twitter? i.e. retweeting some sort of hashtag or message backing Green? To show that most of the fans do back him as they recognise that he's the only one who stepped up to the plate. Email him or whatever, stop the fanboys plan of making him walk.

You got a twitter? I'd be willing to try and start this.

Why don't we hit back on Twitter? i.e. retweeting some sort of hashtag or message backing Green? To show that most of the fans do back him as they recognise that he's the only one who stepped up to the plate. Email him or whatever, stop the fanboys plan of making him walk.

#backgreen

Exactly. He was the only one who had the balls/put up the cash to save the club. Those who disagree need to realise this.

You got a twitter? I'd be willing to try and start this.

Unfortunately, I don't. :(

But I'm sure there are many other bears out their who recognise that, when he was needed and at the moment ... Charles Green is the only man willing to financially help us. i.e. I'm not talking thousands, millions.

why would an outsourced website hold details that wouldn't be held be zeus anyway?

Zeus I thought had two directors in our club, so purely for financial reasons they may hold ST holder details, I would expect it to be encrypted, but I would also say you can not hack/deface a financial web site. It is not outsourced either the site is hosted in the UK.

I do not want to spread panic, but better safe than sorry, no?

Unfortunately, I don't. :(

But I'm sure there are many other bears out their who recognise that, when he was needed and at the moment ... Charles Green is the only man willing to financially help us. i.e. I'm not talking thousands, millions.

Trouble is I want to reserve full judgement on Green, but his current treatment is pretty much forcing my hand into backing him, so much hysteria based on no proper evidence and wild stories.

I'm sick to death of hearing about 'Rangers men' as well.