Zeus website hacked

The Dude

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble is I want to reserve full judgement on Green, but his current treatment is pretty much forcing my hand into backing him, so much hysteria based on no proper evidence and wild stories.

I'm sick to death of hearing about 'Rangers men' as well.

Summed up my feelings exactly, very well put.

Where is it then?

Green insisted on transparency - he has shown absolutely nothing!

I mean if the Early Rhags are correct - less than 1000 STs have been sold surely he has to announce something?

FFS you are a fuckin joke.

I am getting sick of typing this to all you morons, Green has been the only one who has put his money where his mouth is. He has bought the club if not for him the padlocks would be on Ibrox, Murray park etc with for sale signs on them. We wouldn't be worried what league we are going to be playing in this or any season because Rangers would no longer exist in any form.

All you wankers who have supported TBK, BK, the WS consortium, now Brown and his Tarrier mates cannot get it through your thick heads THEY DON"T HAVE THE MONEY. Never have had and never will have.

You were partly to blame for Bill Miller walking away and now you are trying to drive Green and his backers away. Looking for transparency.

Show me the transparency from all these so called Rangers men, you can't because they cannot even get past the first post.

Niether they nor you lot could run a piss up ina brewery.

Now fuck off and gie us peace. FFS.

Footballers are usually footballers partly because they are dumb as fuck. Brown fits this stereotype. That is the last thing the club needs as an owner.

FF and/or those who hacked the site are a disgrace and have no class or dignity. Anyone who does not want to back Green now can fuck right off. The Rangers don't need your kind.

Being a Ranger is in part about being dignified and respecting our traditions of being the people. Impulsive brainless sheep backed by taigs is not Rangers class.

Footballers are usually footballers partly because they are dumb as fuck. Brown fits this stereotype. That is the last thing the club needs as an owner.

FF and/or those who hacked the site are a disgrace and have no class or dignity. Anyone who does not want to back Green now can fuck right off. The Rangers don't need your kind.

Being a Ranger is in part about being dignified and respecting our traditions of being the people. Impulsive brainless sheep backed by taigs is not Rangers class.

Well said

I am guessing it is the same page that is up now that was up at 1am.

I wouldn't worry about and going on about contacting you bank, FFS it is a website of an investor.

Probably done by some wee kid doing a DDOS attack.

yes and unless the Jaffa cake muncher gets a seat on the board it will continue!

Dont know who you mean

one man cannot rule so many fans.

All together NOW

Continue our support, re evaluate after one season when we have fact.

We must use fact and not rumour. Im sure most realise this, we only need to remind the few who are panicking.

I am guessing it is the same page that is up now that was up at 1am.

I wouldn't worry about and going on about contacting you bank, FFS it is a website of an investor.

Probably done by some wee kid doing a DDOS attack.

Exactly

They will not be holding cardholder data here

No panick

Yeah back a known liar. With 20 investors (only Ian Harte mentioned :rolleyes:) and the mystery £30m - where is it?

Perhaps he had been told by mini he was getting his £25m .................also could be the investors pulled out when they saw how real ouch Rangers fans have been acting........well shall we say like rebels.

Perhaps he had been told by mini he was getting his £25m .................also could be the investors pulled out when they saw how real ouch Rangers fans have been acting........well shall we say like rebels.

ED, you've put your views across as being in the Green camp, until he proves you wrong. And commendably so, but some of the rumours going around from ex-players, not Rangers players I hasten to add, are horrendous. They are only rumours though, but worrying nonetheless.

ED, you've put your views across as being in the Green camp, until he proves you wrong. And commendably so, but some of the rumours going around from ex-players, not Rangers players I hasten to add, are horrendous. They are only rumours though, but worrying nonetheless.

Must be factual then.

Fair comment bud........................Rumours are rumours and hope that Green delivers what he says, as quite frankly I can't see anything out there that can.............I have just made a topic about leggos Saturday blog and it is so one sided re Green that this is supposed to be a journalist of many years ..........................003.gif

One reason that I am with Green just now is the changes that happen on a daily basis , that people can take what he said hours, days weeks ago as lies.....yet my view is that they are ignoring or not seeing the change in our situation that can make these statements seem like lying.