Union Bears statement

PRW.

After drawing Dundee United away in the Scottish Cup we have decided to throw our weight behind a full boycott of this match

Dundee United are one of the enemies of Rangers and one of the main driving forces behind attempting to steal trophies from us.

Of course it will be hard for some people not to follow Rangers wherever they play but in this instance we must urge the full Rangers support to get behind a boycott of this fixture.

We urge Rangers Football Club and Charles Green to fully back the boycott of this match and refuse our allocation of tickets. Now is the time for the support to prove our unity and make sure that the enemies of the club don't see a penny of our money.

Union Bears

No Surrender

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not for a boycott at all as i think it will cause our team more harm than good.

But as there will be a boycott, i would like to suggest that the supporters take part in some charity events or fundraising that day for the Charity foundation or something. Rather than it being a negative event, make it a positive one.

Does anyone know how the ticketing allocation system actually works, i.e. if the match tickets are allocacted in blocks of say, 500/1000?

Surely there must be a minimum allocation uptake for them to be required to provide a segregated "away section", otherwise are we looking at a couple of hundred Bears who didn't want to boycott the game turning up at random?

Truth be told, I feel sorry for the players if this all comes to fruition, however, for the greater good & all that I think it's worthwhile - shan't be going myself, however I wouldn't usually attend away matches generally so I can't claim to be making a sacrifice here!

:crabflute:

Hmmmmmmm

Your profile says you don't attend many games?

Then you decide your going to this one?

I smell a rhat.

It's Tannadice i'm going to, not Gayfield or Starks Park.

What specific games i go to following my Team, really has nothing to do with you unless you're funding me.

So go and smell whatever you lhike.

Lets beat the enemy at their own game.

take 500 tickets. we have some vociferous support for the team AND take money off United as they will have to give us our fair share of the gate. Hell, they've been getting more out of us than they ever put in for years.

This is what is called revenge - do whatever it takes to make them squirm. We keep their gate down and take the cash. Don't fuck with the big dog on the block