ICF

Remember going to Easter road pre season v Leeds it was pandemoniam. after game Hibs baby crew lay in wait for bears coming back from Newcastle but

didn't expect a dozen Leeds i was with joining Icf from central region and running them along Rose Street and beyond. Linked up with a few English firms.

Leeds firm has plenty bears hence the link.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha I always wondered was how much do we rely on English firms to swell our ranks when going against the sheep or hivs???

I can see why you would think that mate, but not nearly as many as you would first think. I don't know what part of the country you are from or live but there are literally 1000's of English bears down here, my two cockney sons included. The cock tavern at Smithfield market used to be rammed full when the games were on tv, sash bash nights, the fuckin lot, loyal bears like you and me. Again, please accept my apologies if that sounds patronising amigo, it defiantly wasn't meant to come across that way, just didn't know of you knew that's all. In my experience of it all, I knew of a few from Chelsea , man city and a couple of my close friends from Rochdale headed up for the tastier fixtures, to my knowledge they weren't summoned, they just had to be part of it, there probably were more, but they were the ones I travelled with. Great lads by the way.

No Surrender

Rab

To many people think it has not happened for years. a couple of years at easter road the young hivs had a go at us in the boozer. I'm not ICF may I add but they were sent on there way. That's what makes us rangers.

considering you are maori i take it this is some sort of ethnic gang that you are in :7325:

:lol: nah, I'm the token darkie in my made up crew... A mongrel mob type gang in suburban Buckinghamshire though.. Now that would be interesting

Haha , I'm starting to thing this board is riddled with taigs! I never see or here fellow bears slating icf ..... It's only faceless people who haven't got a clue .

Probably because they are an irrelevance to the ordinary punter; Other than the last time it was mentioned on a forum I couldn't telly you the last time I even thought of the ICF.

The whole holligan thing baffles me, I could understand a riot at a game like in the OF cup final or something, adreneline and the atmosphere and passion for your team can make people do mad things at the spur of the moment. But whats the point in meeting up with a bunch of folk. who youd normally never meet let alone have a reason to fight, in some random place miles away from the ground and fight just because their team happens to be playing down the road? What has it got to do with football and loving your team?

I think the childish part about it is the fact they attach football teams to it, like they're fighting for some cause. It would seem less ridiculous if they just admitted they like getting pished and fighting for the fun of it. Nearly every town in Scotland has a gang of neds calling themselves the (Insert town name) young team for that exact reason, british people especially scots are known for getting drunk and fighting its just most people grow out of it by the time they turn 18.

Post of the thread!

I have some memories my mum more so of hearing stories of bad days times when you just didn't go into Glasgow on old firm days.

I have that book on icf interesting reading, sometimes I think people today have been exceptionally well behaved and kept marvellous counsel throughout our hellish year one thing after another I think people should be grateful things have not turned nasty. I am very glad they haven't the fans today have behaved impeccably and we get no credit, god Lennon's moaning because they didn't win a popularity contest, I mean Mulgrew got Dad of the year what more did they want, lol

Why does everything need debated? We cant have a thread about the ICF without arseholes coming in telling us how good they are and how bad the ICF is?

Why do arseholes have to come into a public online Rangers forum and post shit about a fucking group of neds who attach themselves to our club.

These pricks have nothing to do with Rangers and this thread has no place in the bears den.

Why does everything need debated? We cant have a thread about the ICF without arseholes coming in telling us how good they are and how bad the ICF is?

Maybe because not everyone agrees with hooliganism...?

This is OUR forum. All of us. I wasn't aware that this total car-crash of an em-fucking-barrassing thread was somehow closed to people with more than two brain cells rattling around in their skulls....

This is a forum. A FORUM. Do you get it?

I would rather get behind Ally and the team than hide behind a gang that has long since died.

This is the Bears Den. On a Rangers Forum. I am a Rangers fan... just because I am not a fucking overgrown ned, don't expect me to back down.

My love of my club is equal and in many ways greater to the moronic element. This is just a fact. Don't try and think your way round it... especially not if you were dropped on your head... by your father... in the toolshed.

Weird, homoerotic fucks.

I would rather get behind Ally and the team than hide behind a gang that has long since died.

This is the Bears Den. On a Rangers Forum. I am a Rangers fan... just because I am not a fucking overgrown ned, don't expect me to back down.

My love of my club is equal and in many ways greater to the moronic element. This is just a fact. Don't try and think your way round it... especially not if you were dropped on your head... by your father... in the toolshed.

Weird, homoerotic fucks.

Get a grip Black man you're sounding like a poof

a poof that would not dare say stuff like that in person no doubt :7325:

Why do arseholes have to come into a public online Rangers forum and post shit about a fucking group of neds who attach themselves to our club.

These pricks have nothing to do with Rangers and this thread has no place in the bears den.

bollocks