Walter Smith - Non-Executive Chairman Confirmed by LSE

Yeah

Don't get me wrong, I'm mixed on it and far from over the moon but it will be nice for things to now settle down and we can concentrate on football and moving forward. If this appointment means just that then I'm for it in the short term. Long term, even medium term I'm not convinced.

Pretty much.

I'm neither overjoyed or over cautious at this just now.

Hope it ends all of this off the park guff that we have endured for what seems a lifetime but it leaves questions about our long term at the same time IMO.

Pretty much.

I'm neither overjoyed or over cautious at this just now.

Hope it ends all of this off the park guff that we have endured for what seems a lifetime but it leaves questions about our long term at the same time IMO.

Ally signs 400 year rolling contract.

Seems a perfectly sensible thing to do, will make it more difficult for people to mess around with a chairman that the fans know and trust, gives us some hint of stability connecting the past, this last year and into next season.

The aim of this is to steady the ship, which has been wobbling at board level for months now.

You will need more than a week, this darkness is here for many a year ..............doomed we're all doomed.

But through the darkness a figure shone, bathed in a bright light and lo a voice was heard ''Hey Archie this daft cunt says Laudrup canny play in Europe'' :D