Walter Smith - Non-Executive Chairman Confirmed by LSE

Buzz you are another one that appeared from nowhere to stir the shit..............and you are well...........let me be polite............a silly fool to think that Watty is a good choice after his less than shite input when the Club was in trouble.............bad judgement re his choice of group he acted as spokesman for, a stupid bid when the Club was free of debts.........really Buzz sticks out like a sore thumb as to why you reappeared. And why little boy fury has been on here a lot more than he has been for months.

Two things.

He backed the wrong horse during the takeover. Fair point. As did many. Plenty thought Whyte was great. They were wrong. Plenty thought Green was the messiah, turns out they were wrong too. It is beyond dispute that Smith has the best interests of the club at heart.

Secondly. your signature is wrong. thats not where the term bigot came from.

There is no pleasing some folk, Walter hasn't been perfect, but if the CG consortium had put him in as Chairman at the outset, we would have sold 40K + season tickets last term. So what has changed, nothing for me, I still trust him to do what is best for Rangers, but I know a lot of people will think differently, based on what though ? all on the back of a couple of leaked press reports,some bloggers talking piss for their own gain and the Twitteratti brigade on both sides of the divide.

It's laughable that some people are taking the word of the press as gospel, but the Scottish press, after what the pricks have put us through the past year or so, well that's just incredibly sad.

Walter has not spoken a word from his position, everything that has been said is pure speculation and hearsay, yet some on here have him as a rotten apple based on that, would be nice if people would just wait until he actually releases a statement and then judge what he has to say...

Two things.

He backed the wrong horse during the takeover. Fair point. As did many. Plenty thought Whyte was great. They were wrong. Plenty thought Green was the messiah, turns out they were wrong too. It is beyond dispute that Smith has the best interests of the club at heart.

Secondly. your signature is wrong. thats not where the term bigot came from.

Take it up with the guy it's accredited to......sure he can be reached on the other side.

I'm not receiving email instructions. Nor am I popping round boards to try and wind up fans like a gleeful prick, if that's what you mean.

I think it says a lot about you that you're lashing out at fans who are genuinely pleased at Walter becoming chairman. When you go to Ibrox, if you go, do you sit and tell those around you how much you hate Walter? What kind of reaction do you get?

Why is it when I come into any thread, no matter what the subject is you know everything about it?

Thank you for the compliment, but have to say I only know what I post in reply to.......perhaps it's an age thing and my business backgorund that makes you look beyond the words and to the make up of the person who is typing/saying them.

Cheers once again.

I think it says a lot about you that you're lashing out at fans who are genuinely pleased at Walter becoming chairman. When you go to Ibrox, if you go, do you sit and tell those around you how much you hate Walter? What kind of reaction do you get?

I hate no one. I am on record, on many occasions as having nothing but the upmost respect for the gentleman that is Walter Smith. When it comes to the future direction of Rangers I feel he encapsulates all the very traits that led us to this dark place ergo I do not want him involved in the making of any decisions. Unlike you, and your pals, I regard my view as nothing more than a disagreement amongst like minded parties who all want the best thing for the club. Coming on here with the only intention of "getting it right up" fellow rangers fans is, in my view, somewhat poor. As to Ibrox attendance I sit in the same part walter has his personal ones. Hope that clarifies things for you.

This coming from the man that lashes out and call Rangers fans wankers.tims, idiots and well you know the rest fury.........for someone who is on the public gaze , you really fuck up big time when you go calling people things.

You need to think about your previous actions about calling fans names who are genuinely happy (yip) to disagree with you and your rst friends and certain threads and posts they make.

You can't have it both ways.

Petty playground behaviour by numerous posters in this thread is seriously tedious. Not for the first time it is ruining a thread. on fairly significant day in what has been a good week for bears, all we seem to get is posters bitching at each other, not debating the points at hand.

Seriously, I hear less drivel from my 3 year old.

Thank you for the compliment, but have to say I only know what I post in reply to.......perhaps it's an age thing and my business backgorund that makes you look beyond the words and to the make up of the person who is typing/saying them.

Cheers once again.

Your business background :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck off back up your own arse mate. I don't need a business background to know that anything you say is twisted to your own wee bitter agenda.