Knock 'em bandy Karagandy!

That pub team did knock out BATE to be fair, whilst their coefficient is low because the country only joined Uefa competitions 10 seasons ago. QOS coefficients are mainly down to us and the scum.

Do you find it hilarious when we struggle and just beat shit teams? I would love for us to be in a position to sneak past a team in Europe if it meant making the CL group stages and millions in the process.

Blimey. Took that to heart! Of course i'd be delighted to be in their position. Don't think I said anywhere that I wouldn't. Merely pointing out the whole crap about a 'famous night at Parkhead/it being a great achievement' was fair bluster when in reality they barely scraped past one of the most limited sides i've ever watched in European football

The only good players they have at the moment are Commons and Ambrose, they really wouldn't be hard to match on the quality front, MacLeod, McKay etc are far better than any youths they have at the moment and MacLeod has the potential to be one of the best CM in scottish football by the time were back and even then he'll be like 21

:lol: you what?

Why do people think the beasts are going to fling money at there team when we are back? When have they ever done that in the past?

Martin O'Neill is the only ra sellick manager i remember spending big because they had to to keep up with us.

But they will have that advantage over us for years to come

If us and them go in for the same player they will always get him because they can offer more money, simple

They won't need to spunk loads of cash, just that bit more than us

Just hope Jim McColl has some sort of master plan after causing all this drama within the club

Fuck them, they can have a few years of fun with the SPL to try and catch up with the 54, but we'll be back stronger. They are a shower of shite, if we draw them in the Scottish Cup this year we'll beat them. Home or away. So wrap this ten in a row pish because they'll barely get 5.

Honestly compared to what else they have, he is their best defender by a mile and by that I don't mean he's fantastic or anything special

Ambrose is an utter bomb-scare. Wilson was pretty shit, yet he was so much better than him. That Muyokolo looks equally as bad. Haven't seen Van Dijk. Certainly Lennon weak spot, identifiying a Centre Half

Do U honestly think Lennon will be given 5,6,7 million to spend at all all this will do is go towards there debt.

He doesn't need to spend that's the point.

The damage is done now, an easy 10 million.

They will spend when we are back as they have no competition just now.

Ambrose is an utter bomb-scare. Wilson was pretty shit, yet he was so much better than him. That Muyokolo looks equally as bad. Haven't seen Van Dijk. Certainly Lennon weak spot, identifiying a Centre Half

In all honesty without Hooper they have literally no players I would fear if we played them, Boerrigter may prove good but nothing special

But they will have that advantage over us for years to come

If us and them go in for the same player they will always get him because they can offer more money, simple

They won't need to spunk loads of cash, just that bit more than us

Just hope Jim McColl has some sort of master plan after causing all this drama within the club

Jim McColl will not be at Rangers, he won't be on the board, he won't be taking over, he won't be investing in Rangers. Forget Jim McColl mate.

I do think there will be a take over at Rangers though by the time we're in the SPL. But it won't be Jim McColl.

You get 7.3 million for reaching the group stage. You get additional money for wins and draws. It's no were near 20 million

its a guaranteed 16mill going by full house ticket sales and other shite, thats always been the figure banded around for scottish teams since the champions league became mega bucks

I seriously wonder about some of the fans on here.

Absolutely deluded if you think we will win the league at the first, second or even third time of asking.

We will honestly be lucky if we stop them doing 9 in a row.

We are already skint after one season, while they have banked close to £40 million already.

In all honesty without Hooper they have literally no players I would fear if we played them, Boerrigter may prove good but nothing special

They certainly haven't improved on last year. They don't look great. Still a class above the rest of the Scottish teams right now though

Jim McColl will not be at Rangers, he won't be on the board, he won't be taking over, he won't be investing in Rangers. Forget Jim McColl mate.

I do think there will be a take over at Rangers though by the time we're in the SPL. But it won't be Jim McColl.

Want it sorted out by end of this season

Get a good team for the first Div charge and even a euro spot with a SC cup final place

I am right in thinking that we could qualify for Europe at end of next season?

Want it sorted out by end of this season

Get a good team for the first Div charge and even a euro spot with a SC cup final place

I am right in thinking that we could qualify for Europe at end of next season?

I thought we were banned for 3 years.

Hence no europe until we are back in spfl, assuming we get promoted at the first time of asking.

I honestly think that Hearts team from 5 or so year ago I think would have won the league this year

They're at the stage where the majority of the SPL could beat Celtic on any given day. No team has any consistency though and most of them can't even afford to keep a side together for more than a year or two. Celtic essentially winning by default. If we're smart (which our board pish has shown absolutely no signs of, unfortunately), we could certainly be within 20/30 points on our return. Don't trust that we will be smart though