Dave King statement

bawsburst

http://www.rangers.c...-king-statement

I believe that the timing is right for me to take this step and I look forward to the opportunity to work with the current directors albeit I would have preferred to have my appointment confirmed prior to communicating my further thoughts. Unfortunately the rumour mill necessitated this short statement. If matters proceed as I hope over the next few days then I will be present at the AGM."

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am getting more & more impressed with Mather on a daily basis. Tends to get things done THEN tell everyone, rather than trying to use the media to accomplish his ends (like some I will not mention).

Unsure yet on King coming back - unsure if he would be allowed, but seems an OK statement, and if it fends off mini & his cohorts, that'll do me.

Get King to feck......

Nah, if they are good enough for him, they are good enough for me, onward and forward....

WATP

That's good to hear bud, I know you have serious reservations over the current board, King saying he is happy should hopefully get some guys off the fence.