Dave King statement

bawsburst

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im glad to hear both King and Mather setting the record straight, howeverI do wonder what has changed since Kings previous press release about needing money by xmas and going against the current board. Is he a trojan horse?

quite possibly he was given a different account of our club back when his statement was released about xmas admin, a different account from certain individuals who had an agenda

quite possibly he was given a different account of our club back when his statement was released about xmas admin, a different account from certain individuals who had an agenda

That may be true Jim, just hope he remembers who was telling the truth and who was at the wind up when he thinks about nominating directors

Disagree bigger impact would have been to produce DK at AGM and would have resulted in disarray and confusion, but I fell this story is far from written between now and AGM it will have a few twist and turns

I'm sure the Board would have got a bigger media impact and impact across the Supporter base by unveiling DK as the proposed Chairman at the AGM. My guess is that by making the statements in good time ahead of the AGM and ahead of the court hearing they are giving all parties time to fully consider the development and to consider if the very best interests of the Club are served by the positions being taken. More twists and turns are likely as you suggest, especially when the media get wound up to the news. But by taking that risk head on the upside is that all parties who can influence the outcome of an AGM get plenty of time to think through whether line they are taking remains appropriate.

Tweet of the night......

@dodoa64: @scotzine_editor I fear Rangers are back from the brink once again.

@JHardie7: @dodoa64 @scotzine_editor We are. And we're coming for you.

muirhead will be greetin in his guiness in bairds tonight, hope the rancid bastard chokes on a pretzel

http://www.rangers.c...-king-statement

I believe that the timing is right for me to take this step and I look forward to the opportunity to work with the current directors albeit I would have preferred to have my appointment confirmed prior to communicating my further thoughts. Unfortunately the rumour mill necessitated this short statement. If matters proceed as I hope over the next few days then I will be present at the AGM."

lol.....aye yer baws f*&king burst richt enough.

F it, too many agreeing on here tonight,

lets spin it .....

"My involvement is not linked in any way to any other individual, albeit I have my private thoughts as to certain individuals that might add value to the club going forward. Ultimately it is for the shareholders to make such decisions. The recent settlement of my litigation in South Africa removes any impediment to my appointment to the board.

What does that say to you?

He wants Furry & Dingwallet on the board?

You are correct mate, but, im still a bit wary of Kings statement after re reading it!

FWIW the bit you posted was the bit I highlighted to guys on skype earlier, i do agree that it sort of hints at him wanting "someone" on the board.

But he also states that he will leave it to the shareholders to decide.