Dave King statement

bawsburst

Guess who said this.

Martin Bain

Martin deserves particular mention. I have chatted to him a few times since he was forced to resign. Despite the lies and untruths that were being leaked about him to the press he never wavered in his loyalty and commitment to the club.

He never wavered in his commitment to the fans and he was determined to expose what was really going on.

The club was fortunate to have Martin at the helm as CEO for many years and was even more fortunate to find him continue to act in the interests of the club after he was unjustifiably removed from that position and unjustifiably deprived of his fair contractual settlement. :power_of_anguish:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im glad to hear both King and Mather setting the record straight, howeverI do wonder what has changed since Kings previous press release about needing money by xmas and going against the current board. Is he a trojan horse?

Suppose there is that possibility but it would be folly to underestimate the free thinking Rangers supporters .Dont think King needs to go down that road to get this club back on the road to the top .Very good night for the club

Guess who said this.

Martin Bain

Martin deserves particular mention. I have chatted to him a few times since he was forced to resign. Despite the lies and untruths that were being leaked about him to the press he never wavered in his loyalty and commitment to the club.

He never wavered in his commitment to the fans and he was determined to expose what was really going on.

The club was fortunate to have Martin at the helm as CEO for many years and was even more fortunate to find him continue to act in the interests of the club after he was unjustifiably removed from that position and unjustifiably deprived of his fair contractual settlement. :power_of_anguish:

Did it get ye beelin x10. :)

You'll be telling us next that AIM won't allow him on the board.

Oops that was last nights attempted spin eh?

Have a bad feeling about the SFA and King. I believe they will say he is NOT a fit and proper person.

Then prepare for the legal war. There is the Club and there is the Company. Two different entities.If the CFA dabble too much in dictating on the business side appointments they could cope a sore one !

Then prepare for the legal war. There is the Club and there is the Company. Two different entities.If the CFA dabble too much in dictating on the business side appointments they could cope a sore one !

This will be the Requisitioners and Rhebila last throw of the Dyce.

What a vile shithole Schotland is at the moment.

FWIW the bit you posted was the bit I highlighted to guys on skype earlier, i do agree that it sort of hints at him wanting "someone" on the board.

But he also states that he will leave it to the shareholders to decide.

Would you take Murray to have king on the board gogzy?

Minico mustnow withdraw.

They were on record as saying they were taking action to ensure the club was being run properly and by inference by Rangers men.

It certainly is now therefore they are redundant.

Mini himself said he would walk away if somebody stepped up.

Somebody has so fuck off mini or admit you are lying and it's all been a front to mask your bid for power.

I'm really happy with Dave King coming back, I was sat on the fence recently not sure of who to back but for the first time in a long time I feel a lot more assured and I think he could be the right man to take us forward. I also think he would be well suited to help keep/bring in the right boardroom members.