European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

So GCC have lied time and time again isn't it about time an enquiry is set up to investigate.

They denied request after request citing 3rd party involvement ie a contractor for not divulging the FOI requests but thanks to football tax havens they surely now cannot hide behind their made up rules anymore.

I suspect though they will use the line they have been trotting out recently that while an international investigation is underway they will not give out the geo technical report

GCC are liars ? :matron: Hope the EC investigation sees right through the corrupt bastards and the bheasts, there's no way they'll get away with this, paying back millions and a lengthy European ban would be the start of justice.

Firstly the guilty until proven innocent title stripping witch hunt.

PS we know they are guilty!

I see these manky bastards have opened their state funded drive way to the piggery

Fuckin disgusting

I'm sure Ibrox will be the same time treatment inside the stadium for the games?

Council/govt funded? Has this been confirmed?

If as this update suggests and GCC have been denying FOI's on the grounds that details cannot be released from a survey was carried out for various reasons, while knowing that no survey had ever taken place then I would reckon the European Investigation may end up being put on hold as a criminal investigation will have to be launched.

While the refusal meet the requirements of FOI's is an offence punishable by fines the more important issue is that these refusals were made to cover up that land had been sold way below it's value based on a report that seemingly was never carried out. That in anyone's language would be fair grounds for a criminal investigation of those involved for fraud and corruption.

Do I believe that his will actually happen? I believe they might use the option of a domestic investigation to halt the European one, a domestic investigation in name only which will fade out of view and be wound up with a short announcement of "no wrong doing has been found" that will buried by issuing it at the same time as some other headline grabbing news story that will be running at that time. I hope I am wrong on this one, but if it gets buried I won't be surprised. It just means the fight for justice will take a bit longer than we would like.

If as this update suggests and GCC have been denying FOI's on the grounds that details cannot be released from a survey was carried out for various reasons, while knowing that no survey had ever taken place then I would reckon the European Investigation may end up being put on hold as a criminal investigation will have to be launched.

While the refusal meet the requirements of FOI's is an offence punishable by fines the more important issue is that these refusals were made to cover up that land had been sold way below it's value based on a report that seemingly was never carried out. That in anyone's language would be fair grounds for a criminal investigation of those involved for fraud and corruption.

Do I believe that his will actually happen? I believe they might use the option of a domestic investigation to halt the European one, a domestic investigation in name only which will fade out of view and be wound up with a short announcement of "no wrong doing has been found" that will buried by issuing it at the same time as some other headline grabbing news story that will be running at that time. I hope I am wrong on this one, but if it gets buried I won't be surprised. It just means the fight for justice will take a bit longer than we would like.

Have the EU stopped at taking any more evidence or will they keep accepting this new evidence as it continually arise?

When is there a decision as it seems to have gone on sway too long?

mabawsa - "Have the EU stopped at taking any more evidence or will they keep accepting this new evidence as it continually arise?

When is there a decision as it seems to have gone on sway too long?"

Haven't a clue, don't think that any final date has been posted on here. One thing I am sure of is that certain representatives will be whispering in plenty of ears in he hope that this can be made to disappear.

If you think back two years ago we were being told that there was a enough evidence for a "prima facia" case against us. Given that the legal meaning of prima facia is something like "on the surface", how the hell the SFA/SPFL have been able to duck this one defies logic. The difference here is that real evidence is being presented, not something that has been concocted to fit an agenda driven by a certain low level paper gatherer and the club he supports. It's amazing how many times this guy crops up over the years wearing various hats and whose signature seems to be on an awful lot of documents. Perhaps they have as much understanding of conflicts of interest as they do the term prima facia.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This must be the first case of it's type in Glasgow ,or possibly further afield , where the local council reduce the price of land after doctoring documents, which tell the truth regarding how the ground lies (excuse the pun ) and gain lesser amounts of moneys ,cannot believe that to this day, nobody , even a freelance journalist ,is running with this .Is there too many people in higher places to upset , or are they actually pulling the strings in the Scottish media .

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/mineshaft-fault-voids-coal-workings-made-ground-conveniently-used-to-justify-demolition-of-lrps-quickly-forgotten-by-gcc-in-new-building-approval/

Another new update today this time about London rd school

These guys uncovering this stuff deserve immense credit for the work they are doing even more so that MSM are ignoring it but they keep ploughing on in the hope it comes to something

it is really astounding that no one at any level of investigate journalism will take this on . This is just blatant corruption.