European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Perhaps someone can clarify this or me. Are the West of Scotland Housing Association the same organisation we saw in the Commonwealth City documentary getting a home owner evicted? Also, what was the land those houses were on used for, was it CG's facilities or did it end up in the hands of c****c?

Perhaps someone can clarify this or me. Are the West of Scotland Housing Association the same organisation we saw in the Commonwealth City documentary getting a home owner evicted? Also, what was the land those houses were on used for, was it CG's facilities or did it end up in the hands of c****c?

Ask local Councillor (Gorgeous) George Redmond who benefited!

cumnockbear: I want rid of dungcatcher and raygun as well, it's just how can we get it started. All the other shite clubs in the SPFL must see what's going on as well as us, but do they bang the table to have septic brought to book, or complain at the utter and complete shambles these two counts are lording over? No they don't, so I'm at a loss as to how we can start it, without getting a septic friendly media claiming that everything we say is nothing but bitterness.

Mate i've no idea how to get them out or get this started, who the fuck employed them in the first place ? obviously there's higher people than them but who ? all other clubs do see what's going on but turn a blind eye to it because they're all scared of Ra Sellick.

cumnockbear: Near the time of their appointments, I do remember it coming out after the event all the movement and travelling done by japonesse and that other septic count that's part of the SFA team. Other than accusing anyone of corruption which would be difficult to prove, surely there must be some job description and they've failed miserably to fulfil that.

Of course, all these things cost money and the best way to do it is by a propaganda war, but it has to be orchestrated by others and not exclusively Rangers fans.

Other than that buy a gun.

cumnockbear: Near the time of their appointments, I do remember it coming out after the event all the movement and travelling done by japonesse and that other septic count that's part of the SFA team. Other than accusing anyone of corruption which would be difficult to prove, surely there must be some job description and they've failed miserably to fulfil that.

Of course, all these things cost money and the best way to do it is by a propaganda war, but it has to be orchestrated by others and not exclusively Rangers fans.

Other than that buy a gun.

(tu)

...So liewell has £6million burning a hole in his pocket...big desmond sanctions a big money signing yet the new face of colgate leaves because of lack of a transfer budget....aye okay then....Reality is the "cash rich" mhanks are skint...and with state aid and corruption about to wreak havoc on their disgusting little club the rats are already jumping...

...So liewell has £6million burning a hole in his pocket...big desmond sanctions a big money signing yet the new face of colgate leaves because of lack of a transfer budget....aye okay then....Reality is the "cash rich" mhanks are skint...and with state aid and corruption about to wreak havoc on their disgusting little club the rats are already jumping...

Said this for ages mate, they're fucking skinto and they now realise this hence cutbacks,managers and coaches leaving,no transfer budget etc.

There is going to be a land deal show on rangerschat in the near future. The PZJ team are going to answer questions so post on this thread any questions you may have. I will post when the date of the show is confirmed.

http://www.rangerschat.com/forum/#topic/Land-Deal-show.htm

How much do Celtic actually owe the CO-OP and have they really secured this debt against the ground or just the dodgy land deals that surround their ground ?

Second part of that isn't even a question, can you rephrase.

Second part of that isn't even a question, can you rephrase.

What I was asking is this, have they placed thier ground in jeopardy by morgaging that? or have they kept the CO-OP at bay by accruing all the spare ground around them e.g. the school, the waghorn ect? :pipe:

If it is the former and their park is security then the troubled bank may pass that debt on or call it in, may explain the various groups and DK trying to make sure the same thing could not happen to us, just my opinion of course :thumbup:

What I was asking is this, have they placed thier ground in jeopardy by morgaging that? or have they kept the CO-OP at bay by accruing all the spare ground around them e.g. the school, the waghorn ect? :pipe:

If it is the former and their park is security then the troubled bank may pass that debt on or call it in, may explain the various groups and DK trying to make sure the same thing could not happen to us, just my opinion of course :thumbup:

Got you my man got you. Very valid point.

If true, it would suggest collusion and corruption involving several parties resulting in a significant financial impact on the local taxpayer. Has evidence been passed to Police Scotland and a complaint made?

Sadly I don't see anything coming of this .The stench from the east end is rancid yet their walkway has even been built at the expense of a listed building .The beggar controlled media don't want to know and the scum themselves will use the Games as the perfect cover for a lot of it

PZJ tweeting they now have the minutes of the meeting involving WOSHA and Margaret Curran who was there representing the scum. He says WOSHA know there is a history between the district valuer and the scum.

So question is who is it and why does he keep giving massive discounts on land involving them remember this land was valued at £1.2 million and the DV discounted it to £75k

I think what would shake this up is if the finger of suspicion is pointed towards the very complacent Labour party, especially those on the council, in the need to distance themselves from this god almighty stink, they may have to hold at least an internal investigation or hopefully a public inquiry. :pipe:

We only seek transparency regarding the downgrading of land evaluation, which could have helped the whole comunity and not just the east of the city? :ph34r:

Each member of the public under the ggc deserves to know what thier council tax goes toward, in the name of sporting integrity of course, given the fact that at least 4 senior football clubs fall under this council and not just their favourite ? (tu)

If tlb feels the need to leave becuase of poor funds, then I suspect there is more in this than just some sort of warped paranoia :thumbup:

I wonder if a certain GCC counsellor is responsible for signing off these evaluations ?

If there is I'm sure they will be shitting themselves as the noose is certainly tightening.

I'm sure most of us tax payers just want the truth outed no matter how ugly it is.